The Brother

As I was doing my independent work I heard a door open in the front of the classroom. When I looked up I saw a good looking guy: He had messy light brown hair, hazel eyes, a jaw line that could cut somebody, and he was muscular.

"Woah."Jasmine said

I hold in a smile as I watch Jasmine eyes follow the new guy.

"Hello" Mr. River said "who are you?"

I looked at Noah to see he had his head down; it looked like he was avoiding the guy that just walked in.

"I'm Caleb" the guy started to walk over to Noah. "I'm Noah's big brother" He said as he ruffled Noah hair.

"What!" Noah said "Were twins."

"Yeah whatever" Caleb said as he took an empty seat in the front of the classroom.

I looked over to the place where Jessica and her group were sitting. One of the girls stood up and started to make her way to Caleb but Jessica grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back. She then pulled her pants up to make her non existent butt somewhat visible, and pulled down her shirt a little.

She made her way to Caleb and stopped at his desk and whispered something to his ear and gave him a piece of paper. He winked and smiled at her before turning back

I hold in a gag as I watch this unfold.

"Isn't Jessica dating someone?"Jasmine asked.

"Yeah." I responded "But I guess she's not anymore."

**********

"Is that really your brother?"I asked

Noah and I was currently at lunch, as we watch Caleb with a table full of girls flirting with him.

"Sadly yes" Noah said as he took a sip of milk.

All of a sudden I felt a present body sitting next to me. I looked up to see Jasmine.

"W..Whose this Isla?" Noah stuttered.

"This is Jasmine we were talking in first period" I said.

Jasmine waved at him. Noah looked down and let out a smile hi.

"Anyways, what's this." Jessica looked at her food in disgust.

"I know the food here is nasty" I said "somebody once found a dead rat in the salad and I found a cockroach cooked into my pizza once"

"Oh god that's disgusting" Jasmine said.

"I..I am no longer hungry anymore" Noah said as he pushed his food away from him.

I heard a cough and I looked up to see a group of popular people, they all were looking at Jasmine like she was prey.

"You should sit with us" said one girl with an orange tan.

"Um no thanks" Jessica replied.

"A good looking girl like you shouldn't be sitting with ugly nerds" joked a guy that looked like was on the football team. They all giggled as I rolled my eyes.

"I said no, so get the freak away from me before I do something I might regret" Jasmine snarled.

They looked at her with shocked, nasty expression. "She's a freak let's get away before we get what they have"

As they walked away I grinned. "That's one way to scare away those female dogs."

"What if they actually think we have something?" Noah joked. "What we have is not as bad as all the stds they have" I remarked. Noah agreed with me, while Jasmine laugh her head off.

They glared at us across the room and I rolled my eyes. They were not going to ruin the rest of my day.

The picture is Noah's brother looking like a whole meal😍. I'm sorry, got distracted. Anyways It has been a long time, I have no idea were this story is going and it seems like nobody is actually liking this story. Feedback is welcome for example, commenting whats your favorite/least favorite part. ✌️