Art

I tore the crust of the pizza and started nibbling on it while Noah poked the cheese of his pizza. He quickly retracted his hand from the pizza and wiped it on the grass, I smirked. Noah looked up and shrugged.

"That felt like greasy plastic," he said in disgust.

"That's why in this case, the crust is the best part" I declared as I held up the half eaten crust.

He pushed the tray away, "And that's why in this case I am NOT eating."

I slightly smiled "good luck concentrating on an empty stomach."

He laid on the grass "I would rather go on an empty stomach then have a virus in my stomach."

I gave him a side eye "ok miss sassy pants."

"Hey!" He said as his face started to turn pink.

"It's ok no need to blush" I joked.

"I a..am not" he stuttered as he looked away from me.

"hm ok sure," I said while twirling grass on my finger.

We sat there in silence for a couple of seconds before the bell ringed. "Oh look its time for class." He blurted as he gathered his tray and stood up quickly.

"Running away from me does not mean I won't find you!" I grabbed my things and ran after Noah with a smirk on my face.

---------------------

The last 3 class flew by and before I knew it we made our way to art class. I excitingly jog into class.

I paused as soon I saw the classroom

"Oh my God Isla you need to stop moving fast-" he said. I just stood there with my jaw dropped.

"Uh, are you ok?" I raised my hands and twirled, ignoring the people staring at me "look at this place!"

Noah finally looked around "This place is actually pretty nice," he said.

I paused "just pretty nice?!"

I took the time to scan the room again, on one side of the room it was filled with paints, pencils, watercolors, crayons, basically all the tools needed to make art.

The other side had clay, molds, pottery, etc.

I ran to an empty table and sat there while waving Noah over. He sighed and sluggishly dragged him self to the table.

"Are you not excited!?" I asked. "I am but not as much as you." He responded as he dropped his bookbag and sat in the chair in front of me.

"Yeah I should probably calm down" I laughed nervously. "No, it's... cute" he said nonchalantly.

I grabbed on to the table because I could of sworn I saw stars.

"Huh-"
"Hello class" A lady with bright red hair came into class, preventing me from making a even big fool of myself.

"I see that some of you guys are ready for some art" she turned her head to smile at me as I sat there awkwardly."I'm ms.rouge"

"Today we will be drawing, but it's not going to be any type of drawing" she walked around the classroom."Use an object, place or thing to describe something significant in your life."

After a few people asked questions, Noah raised his hands. "c..can it be..be a significant p..person."

"of course" she said still smiling. I felt a warm sensation of proudness.

"Your getting better at talking in front people" I whispered to him.

"T..thanks" he whispered back.

"I will be coming around with pencil, paper anything a person need to make art." She started to make away around the art room while passing supplies.

"Remember this does not have to be a final draft, however everybody will get the chance to present in front of the class"

I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. I looked over to Noah to see that his whole body was ghostly pale.

"And what if we don't" I blurted out. Everybody in the classroom looked at me.

"You will automatically get half of the grade removed."

My heart rate increased as I thought about showing my art to the whole class

"For the rest of the class period you are going to get a start on your drawing, Begin."