Chapter Three

I felt tears going down my cheeks. I’ve always known this, but never got the nerve to say it to anyone. I heard the door to the classroom open. I ran back into the office and threw some Floo Powder into the fire, not bothering to pick up my disguise. I jumped in and said “Malfoy Manor!” and disappeared. I got tugged and pushed when I got thrown out of the fire. I got up, brushed myself off and walked to the large dining table, where I found everyone was at including Voldemort.

“Oh, hey guys. Didn’t know you were having a meeting,” I said, quickly wiping away the tears. 

“Yes well, we would have told you, but you were running around talking to your boyfriend!” Bellatrix snapped. I raised my eyebrow at her and sat down in the vacant seat in the middle of the table.

“Now, now Bellatrix, play nice.” Voldemort hissed. I looked at Bellatrix, nodded once and looked back at Voldemort.

“We have to make sure this plan is solid. By getting rid of Harry’s ‘mentor’ we will be able to get to him easier. And with Draco helping us get inside the castle is much better indeed. We just have to get the boy... Every time I get him, he just slips between my fingers and gets away…” Voldemort hissed.

“Um, can I butt in for a second?” I said, raising my hand a little. Voldemort nodded his slightly and ushered me speak. I stood and started to slowly walk around the table.

“So, let me get this straight- Draco is sent to kill Albus Dumbledore, and also to get that cabinet working so we can get through. That’s a lot to ask of a 16 year old whatever age he is, isn’t it? Where’s his childhood gone?” I started, walking around Voldemort’s chair. “Now talking about me, my childhood has been gone since I was 5 or 6 or so. But, I can do it. I am stronger than Draco. I know I’m Undesirable No.1 blah blah but, what if I took a new identity?” I put my head in between Bellatrix and Narcissa’s chairs. “You know, dye my hair, change my makeup, get rid of the piercings, and new clothing style… No one really payed attention to my face because it was hidden behind my purple hair and the piercings- which is easily recognizable!” I now went around the opposite empty chair to Voldemort and stopped. “I mean, it’s a brilliant idea, is it not?” I asked sitting down in the chair. “Come on, let’s be real here. The only real damage Draco can do is break Dumbledore’s and Harry’s glasses, since they can’t see for shit.” I said leaning over the table, in a duh tone in my voice. I mean come on! If Voldemort really wanted to kill Harry 16-17 years ago, he could have just thrown him out the window since he was an infant. Voldemort just stared, nodding a couple times. “So, in conclusion- I think I should attend Hogwarts in a new identity to help Draco overcome this task.” I breathed out heavily and leant back in my chair. There was silence for a few minutes until Voldemort spoke.

“If you would like to attend Hogwarts School then you shall- just don’t mess up.” Voldemort snapped, staring into my soul. I was really tempted to say ‘or what?’ but I knew that was a bad idea.

*

So the next morning Narcissa shook me awake and pulled me out of bed to give me a makeover. Since she doesn’t have any daughters she was dying to do it.

“Cissy, calm down would you?” I laughed as she sat me down in the large bathroom. 

“I’m sorry Em, I’m just so excited! I never had been able to give someone a makeover in a long time! I don’t really have any girlfriends- excluding Bella, who wouldn’t let me touch that awful hair she has- so I never get to do this. Act like a girl.” She said smiling. I put my hand up in defense.

“Well don’t get used to it- I’m not a girly girl.” I rolled my eyes playfully. But this was really fun- I was finally smiling properly for 6 months. 

“So! What should he do? I was thinking we should- EW!” She squealed once she smelt me. She immediately pinched her nose.

“When was the last time you took a shower?” She asked backing away.

“I can’t even remember… But come on, I don’t smell that bad- holy shit I do!” I squealed as I smelt my armpit and covered my nose.

“Stop cussing young lady.” She lectured. I groaned and turned on the shower. Narcissa left the room and came back in no more than 5 seconds to hand me a towel. As she walked back out she said “I don’t want to see you come out of that shower until 10 minutes has past!” 

So I went in, and showered, washing myself and singing a few songs that I just made up. After 10 minutes, I’m assuming, I got out of the shower, dried my purple hair and wrapped the towel around my nekked body. I peeked out the bathroom door and saw Narcissa on the bed reading a book.

“I’m ready…” I trailed off as she looked at me. She squealed and jumped off the bed, picking up some clothes from the chair in the corner of the room and shoved them to me.

“Here, try these on,” She said and walked back to the bed. I smiled to myself before shutting the door and locking it. I tried on the clothes and looked in the long mirror that was sitting next to the spa bath; it was a strapless bra, a loose singlet over the top and some ripped shorts. I was taken aback at how good Narcissa’s taste in clothes are, based on what she usually wears. I walked out of the room and stopped in front of Narcissa, who looked so proud. 

“Beautiful! Now we just got to do something about that- train wreck.” She said gesturing to my puffy hair.

“Hey!” I said holding my hair. She just laughed and pushed me into the bathroom once more. I sat down on the chair in the middle of the room with Narcissa behind me, playing with my hair. She then took out her wand and waved it over my hair. At once it turned into a green afro.

I screeched at my reflection in the mirror as Narcissa burst out laughing.

“Cissy! What the Fu- heck did you do to my hair?” I shouted gaping at bush on my head.

“First- thank you for, ha-ha, not swearing- and second, I was just messing around.” She exclaimed between laughs. I crossed my arms across my chest and sulked- which didn’t last too long because I kept giggling at my hair.

“Okay, okay… I guess it’s pretty funny.” I smiled to Cissy. “Now change it back!” I shouted laughing.

“Alright then…” She said and waved her wand over my afro once more. My hair then dropped to my shoulders and was blonde. I shook my head.

“Not me.” I said putting my hands in my lap.

“Are you sure? You look adorable!” Cissy exclaimed putting her hands together and tilted her face. I shook my head, causing the straight blonde hair fall out. I screamed.

“What the hell?” I said putting my hands on my bald head. “Actually, that suits me pretty well…” I trailed off looking more closely in the mirror. Narcissa shook her head.

“No, it doesn’t.” She said. 

“Oh, well then…” I said. She smiled and laughed.

“How about this…” She said and my hair grew back. It was now up to my shoulders, dark red and also I had a side fringe. I stared at it in awe.

“Whoa… I’m smoking!” I exclaimed ruffling my new hair. Narcissa laughed.

“You like it? Good, now we can move on to… Makeup!!” She exclaimed smiling cheekily. 

“Great…” I said sarcastically, lazily throwing a fist in the air. Narcissa blocked my view from the mirror and started waving her wand in my face. Every time she waved it, I felt something either add onto my face, or be subtracted. When she was done she moved so I could see the finished product. I had pink lip gloss on, simple eyeliner and some foundation.

I was speechless at who much one makeover could change a person. 

“Perfect,” Narcissa said warmly, placing her hands on my bony shoulders. She quickly took them off and put her wand in her pocket. “Now we have to do something about your unhealthy figure…” She trailed off looking at me. I have noticed that I hardly had any fat on my bones, and that they were sticking out unnaturally.

“Yeah… What are we going to do about that?” I asked looking at her reflection. She smiled.

“You better be ready, because you have a whole day’s worth of eating.”