Chapter Twelve

I suggest reading the last chapter to understand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all walked out of the office, Harry, Ron and Hermione all staring at me. I looked back at them with a smirk.

“Looks like I win again Plotter.” I said and ran off. Why am I running? Why am I running from the people who I want to be a part of? I slowed down and looked back at them; they were staring with their wands pointed at me. I forgot my wand dammit. One of them has it. I frowned and looked at their hands; Ron has it. There is no way I'm getting it back now. 

“What are you staring at?” He shouted across the hall.

“My wand. Give it back.” I yelled back. It’s worth a shot…

“No way Rose- or should I call you Emma?” He mocked, snapping my wand in half. My jaw dropped open; that punk! What the hell?! Whatever. 

I dissaperated to the Malfoy Manor. Someone told me that you can’t Apparate or Dissaperate in and out of Hogwarts, but look at me now! I Apparated into the living room where I found Narcissa reading the Daily Prophet.

“Hey!” I exclaimed. She jumped out of her seat and pointed her wand at me. I raised my hands in defence and she lowered it.

“Don’t do that Emma. Why aren’t you at school?” She asked, sitting back down again.

“Everyone found out that Rose was me.” I shrugged, sitting down on the chair across from her. She looked pretty shocked, but not that shocked. I guess she saw this coming.

“Well, there’s nothing we can do now.” She through a sigh.

“Yep.” I replied, looking around. I sat up and stared at Narcissa.

“Cissy, I don’t want this life. I don’t want to be a part of this feud. And I don’t want to be hated by all the ‘good’ side. I just don’t. I'm going to run away.” I said and stood up.

“I know Emma.” Was all she said and she sighed. I sniffed and looked around; something smells really bad.

“What is that smell? God!” I exclaimed, pinching my nose.

“The meat in the kitchen, the new house elf is going to cook with it.” Narcissa replied, totally unaffected by the smell. Okay then?

“What should I do now?” I asked, looking around.

“Do what you want, it doesn’t bother me.” She replied carelessly.

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically and walked in the kitchen, pinching my nose. I saw a chubby short house elf scratching his head while looking at the meat. He jumped when he saw me and picked up the meat before throwing it on the cutting board.

“Um, hey?” I asked, walking over to him.

“Yes Miss? What can Ginger do?” He asked. Haha, Ginger. Well, if he had hair I bet he’d have ginger hair, he looks like it. Damn, ginger… Gingerbread… Geography, George… Huh?

“Look, can I have that knife?” I asked, motioning to the knife that was in his hands.

“Of course Miss! Why do you want it Miss?” He asked, running to me and carefully giving it to me.

“Awesome, thanks!” I said, ignoring his question and calls for me as I dissaperated in the Forbidden Forest.

I want to chop my arm off. This Dark Mark sucks crap, and I'm going to cut it from below the elbow, then cut right in half of the Dark Mark, hoping it would do some damage to Voldemort. I stood on a tree stump and held my left arm up rolling down my sleeve. I took the knife in my right hand and raised it. I stopped halfway when I heard a rustle from the shrubs. I looked over at the sound and saw nothing. I frowned and started again, raising the knife and throwing it down- oh now what? I stopped it just before it touched my skin and looked at the shrub again.