Chapter Fourteen

I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE YOU PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW OKAY ITS HERE THOUGH CALM YOURSELF DOWN PLS.

Emma's POV

The clock hit 11:59, and it felt like the clock broke, because it seemed like 11:59 for a lifetime. I crept down the stairs, careful not to step on the creaking wood planks as I walked across the foyer and out the front door, closing it behind me. I breathed in the fresh air and dissaperated to the middle of the forest where I was last time I met George here.

"Hello?" I called out, looking around. Everyone suddenly jumped out of the bushes, pointing their wands at me. I raised my hands in the air, looking at them in confusion. They slowly lowered their wands, staring at me out of curiosity.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." George came out of the bushes smiling and walking over to me. I nodded to him, giving him a quick smile before turning to the supposed leader of this little group, Harry.

"Hey Harry, long time no see hey?" I asked, half smiling.

"Hey, Emma." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck

"So... Can I - you know. Join your little group?" I asked awkwardly.

"We still don't trust you Emma." Hermione said seriously.

"How can I make you trust me?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Did you really cut your arm off?" Ron asked, totally baffled.

I looked down at my silver hand and held it up.

"Yeah, it looks cool aye?" I said, smirking at it.

They didn't respond, just frown at me. It dropped to my side as I looked at them.

"Please, you have no idea how bad it is over there. I don't want to be there anymore! How can I prove it to you? Give me Veritaserum or whatever." I pleaded, basically on my knees.

They all exchanged looks to each other and whispering amongst themselves.

"Yeah, come on guys. She's cool - I think." George defended me. I smiled lightly at him with him doing the same.

"We'll think about it - I guess." Harry said while frowning and turned to the other guys in the group, talking to them.

I sighed loudly and rocked on my heels, looking around the forest. Nice forest... I guess.

I have no idea whether they believe me or not. I mean, I'd trust me, wouldn't you?

This is so hard...

Finally, after what felt like a thousand years, they all nodded their heads and turned to face me.

"Emma, you do realize that your still Undesirable Number 1. Don't you?" Harry asked, folding his arms over his chest and frowned.

"Yeah, I do. But I could do some undercover stuff! Or get another makeover since people didn't notice." I suggested, trying to hide my smile. They're considering me!

"Okay, I guess that will be okay..." He replied, shrugging. I nodded vigorously and looked at Dean and Seams, slyly waving to them.

They smiled back and waved also.

I miss them, as I much I hate to admit it.

"Yeah, it would." George spoke up, his arm brushing against mine as he took a step forward. I hid my smile by rubbing my face shyly.

Gosh.

"I guess we'll go to Dumbledore and tell him about our new addition!" Seams exclaimed, running up to me as well as Dean and giving me a group hug.

"I missed you guys," I whispered and smiled into Seamus' shoulder.

"We did too." Dean replied laughing and we let go. I nodded to him and walked up to Hermione.

"Look, Hermione. I know we got onto the wrong foot and have had our arguments in the past, but can we push that away and focus on the positive things? I'm really sorry." I pleaded and held my hand out. She looked at it for a second before nodding and shook my hand, smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at Ron.

"I don't trust you." He stated and frowned at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I kind of got that vibe, Weasley." I joked and shrugged, sighing happily. "Well? Let's get going then, shall we?"

"Okay." George said happily and we all started walking up to the castle. I breathed in the cold, Hogwarts air and felt at home.

I actually belong here, and people want me here.

That makes me feel nice.

A/N

IM SO SORRY ITS SO LATE AND SHORT AND I HATE THIS AND MYSELF FOR IT I FEEL SO BAD UGH.

Kiss, kiss bitch,

~hallows