Chapter Five

Narcissa dissaperated me to the Hogwarts castle, along with all my shit. I also got an owl; her name is Emma, because now I have a new name- Rosalie May. I hate it so much, but Narcissa forced me to take it. What a bit-

“Come on, let’s go in.” Narcissa said. I stopped her.

“Wait, do I look okay? Different?” I asked her, getting in her eyesight, smiling awkwardly.

“Yeah, you look different alright. And remember; don’t attract too much attention to yourself, alright? And sleeves are an always.” She reminded me sternly, looking into my soul. I nodded and gulped. For once in my life, I was actually scared. Like what if? What if Harry, Ron, Hermione, or anyone, notice me? What if I get sorted into Gryffindor, again? What if Dumbledore sees right through me? And what about Snape? I heard he’s a deatheater, but can he be trusted? What if I mess this all up, would Voldemort, kill me? Or worse, will I get captured by the Ministry? I'm Undesirable No.1 remember? Or at least I think I am… 

I got pushed by some arms and stumbled over a little bit before regaining my balance. I walked over the creaky bridge and into the front courtyard. The first thing I noticed is a large ginger cat, with its bottle-brush tail up in the air. When it saw me its hair stood on end, and hissed at me. Naturally, I hissed back. You know- ugh, whatever. I walked past the cat, up the Grand staircase and up to Dumbledore’s office. Before I went in, Narcissa said she had to leave.

“Why? Can’t you go in with me?” I pleaded. Wow, I have changed. Before I would have practically pushed her away from me, but now, I was basically clinging on her leg, begging her not to go.

“Dumbledore knows me, it will lead to questions. It’s best if you go alone.” She said smiling warmly. I eventually nodded and gave her a quick hug, before knocking on the door. My luggage was right next to me- thank god.

The door creaked open and I walked in, acting as quiet and polite as possible.

I brought my luggage with me, because I don’t want no twelvie rummaging around in it. 

“Um, excuse me? Mr Dumbledore, sir?” I called out, trying hard not to look through his things. I heard a door open from the back and out came the one and only; Harry Potter. What the hell is he doing here? What the Fu-

“Oh, hello.” He said when he noticed me. I didn’t say anything, I pretended to ignore him. “Professor! There’s someone here for you!” He called through the door. He walked down the steps and stopped in front of the desk that was in the middle of the room to look at me.

“What are you staring at?” I snapped. Whoops, that wasn’t very nice. Hehe.

“Sorry, you just- look familiar.. That’s all.” He said taken aback. I hid my face in my dark red hair.

“Oh,” I mumbled through my hair. Godammit.

He just walked over to me and outstretched his hand to me.

“I'm Harry, Harry Potter.” He said, not knowing whether to smile or not. I just stared at it, like I had no idea what he wanted. REJECTED BIATCH! #sorrynotsorry.

“Okay, then…” He trailed off, lowering his hand to his side. He eventually left the room puzzled. Bloody finally.

“Who is it?” Called an old, deep voice from behind the back door.

“Em- Mar- Rosalie May?” I stuttered. I almost forgot my fake, real name. I chuckled to myself at the thought of that. Imagine forgetting out own name?

I started giggling aloud. Nothing was funny about it, really. I just couldn’t contain myself.

“Now what's so funny?” Called a voice playfully. I looked up and saw Dumbledore standing at the door.