Chapter Fifteen

A/N: IM SO MEAN AND HEARTLESS I TOLD YOU I WASN'T GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY BUT NOW I AM IM SO SORRY OMG. but here's the story... soz...

Emma's POV

As we were walking through the forest and up the hill to the castle, I couldn’t help but think what would happen if Voldemort finds out about this? What if he finds us, and takes away the ones closest to me? Most importantly, George?

I don’t know what my feelings are towards George, but I know they’re more than friendly. I think. I don’t know, this is why I push everyone away, in case I feel something but they don’t feel the same way. So I get a broken heart and they get whatever pleases them.

We arrived at the castle and walked up all the stairs, opening the door to Dumbledore’s office.

God, it’s good to be here again.

“Professor?” Harry called, looking around.

“Harry.” Dumbledore announced. He emerged from his little room up the stairs and walked down, peering over his half-moon glasses at me suspiciously.

“Professor, we’ve brought Emma here and we were wondering if you could –”

“Harry,” Dumbledore held his hand up to silence Harry. He motioned me forward so I took a step to him. “Emma, what would you like?”

What would I like? I would like to join the good side and tell you all of Voldemort’s secrets, that’s what I would like.

“I want to help you.” I said confidently, surprisingly. He stared at me, as if thinking, then nodded faintly.

“Why would you like to do that?” He asked, sitting behind his desk.

“Well, I just – um…” I trailed off, wondering why I would.

“She hates it over there. And she’s came to her senses by wanting to join us in defeating – in defeating Voldemort.” George backed me up, nodding.

“George, what a surprise you’re here. How is your brother, Fred Weasley?” Dumbledore asked. I frowned at his question. I don’t think it’s the time for this.

“He’s fine… But back to Emma.” George shook the question off, retuning all attention to me.

“Right, I just realized that I wasn’t happy with what I was doing over there. I was killing innocent people, and for what? Nothing. And I betrayed my friends under his influence.” I explained, sitting down in front of his desk.

“Stand.” He commanded. I immediately stood up, a bit taken aback by his commands.

But I guess I had it coming, I'm a betrayer.

“Emma, I do trust you. And I do believe what you are trying to say.” Dumbledore inquired. I beamed like a light bulb.

“Yes, thank you! I also have information about him, and what he’s trying to overcome.” I remembered, getting hopeful.

“Yes, we will discuss that alone. Children, please escort yourselves out, Emma and I have much to talk about.” Dumbledore asked the guys. They all nodded and left, George patting me on the shoulder and he passed.

Once they were all gone, I sat down on the seat.

“May I?” I asked, referring to the seat. He nodded once.

“Now, what must you tell me?” He asked, folding his hands on his desk.

“Voldemort instructed Draco to – to kill you Professor. And – and Snape, he’s a part of the Deatheater circle as well.” I stumbled to tell him everything.

“I know of Draco trying to kill me, and Severus is greatly trusted. He is – how you say – a double agent, I suppose.” He held his hand up to stop me blabbing.

I nodded slowly, understanding.

“What will you do – HORCRUXES!” I suddenly bellowed, remembering Voldemort talking about his soul. “Voldemort had split his soul into seven parts and has hidden them in places everywhere. And –”

“I know of that as well, Emma.” He interrupted once more.

“But do you know where they are?” I asked, holding onto the desk.

“I know of one more, I have yet to destroy.” He said calmly.

“Yeah, but, do you know where all of them are?” I asked again, eager for his answer.

“No.” He said shortly. My lips curled into a small smile as I sat back in the chair.

“Well, I do.” 

A/N: DONT WORRY i'LL UPDATE ANOTHER CHApTER EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW PROBABLY TODAY IDK IM SORRY AGAIN UGH

kiss, kiss,

~Ineedanewsignoff