Chapter Eight

**

It was Monday so we had to go back to school- yay. Narcissa dissaperated Draco and I back to Hogwarts and said goodbye before leaving once more. Since Draco wasn't going to do anything fun, I decided to take a walk down good ol' Hogsmeade, and found that it was deserted- except for one shop called 'Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes' or something like that- I wasn't paying attention, more to the fact that it has 'Weasley' in the name. I went inside and saw that it was packed to last corner. There were some L-steps and halfway up them was none other than George and Fred Weasley. I guess they own this shop.I walked around and spotted Harry looking at something dark. Ooh...! I walked over to him and softly nudged his shoulder with mine, looking at what he was looking at.

"Peruvian instant darkness powder?" I said, taking one, throwing it up in the air and catching it. I looked at Harry, who was already looking at me with a confused expression, and smiled at him. Out of nowhere, Fred and George appeared.

"Real money spinner that one," Fred -or George- said.

"Handy if you need to make a quick getaway." George -or Fred- finished. They looked at me and smiled greatly.

"Hey! We know you," George said.

"Yeah, you're the fresh meat, aren't you?" Fred asked. I half smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrugged. "My names Em- I mean, Rose." I quickly covered, holding out my hand for them to shake it. Fred took it, kissed it, and winked at me. "Dream on Fred." I said laughing. He rolled his eyes playfully at me. George took it and shook it politely. He then kind of just stared at me for a while. I broke the eye contact when Harry spoke.

"So your name's Rose? I'm Harry." He said awkwardly smiling. I looked at him apologetically.

"Oh right- sorry for being rude before, I was in a shitty- I mean, bad mood." I said shrugging.

"We've met before?" He asked. But I could tell in his facial expression that he remembered. I just ignored him and turned to Fred and George.

"Um..." One of them trailed off, looking at me.

"Your eyes are pink Rose, in case you didn't notice..." The other also said. I just chuckled.

"Haven't noticed." I simply said. I gave Fred a few Galleons for the instant darkness powder and said goodbye, leaving the shop. This could come in handy, you know. I sat down on a nearby bench and just thought to myself. And when I think, I dig deep. Like, what will happen to me when all this is over? Or, what will become of the world if Voldemort succeeds in taking over? What's going to happen to Harry? And Draco? And what about George, I mean, look at him! He is something... Hold on, what the actual hell am I thinking about? Do I... Like George? No, that's silly. Like that's going to happen! I got pulled out of my thoughts when someone grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me away into a nearby alley. They let go of me so I could see their faces; bloody Draco and Narcissa!

"What the hell guys? You can be seen!" I hissed at them, looking around. They just ignored me and ushered me to follow them. I reluctantly followed without a word. I knew someone was behind us, watching us. But I, being the person that I am, decided not to look back, as I am like this. We reached the shop called 'Borgin and Burke' and went in. The first I saw was this really old, dusty looking cabinet. Bellatrix told me that it was a transporting cabinet per-say, and the sister of it was in Hogwarts. I looked up in the window and saw a bunch of red hair. Damn it Weasley. I nodded at Fenrir Greyback, so he pulled down the curtain.

Harry's POV

"Harry? Is it me or do Draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron said looking out of what used to be a window. Hermione and I looked out, just in time to see Draco grab the new girl, Rose's collar and drag her into a nearby alleyway. We exited the ruined shop and carefully followed Draco and mummy down the alleyway, hearing creepy noises and seeing creepy people. They reached a shop called 'Borgin and Burke' and walked inside. A light shined from above us as I looked over the low roof and saw a window. Hermione and Ron boosted me up to the roof and I looked over through the window. Ron and Hermione joining my side, we all saw Draco inside with mummy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and a couple of other deatheaters (that nobody cared to name). There was no sign of Rose though, which kind of made me worry. There was a cabinet inside, and Draco seemed very fond of it. Fenrir Greyback turned around to us, but we immediately ducked down. When we got back up, we saw that the curtain was pulled down.