Chapter Seventeen

They took me to the Malfoy Manor, where I had to stay in their little jail cell until Voldemort appeared.

There was a wet cloth tied around my mouth so I wouldn't scream, and my hands were bind behind my back. I sat cross legged on the ground, waiting for someone to come and get me out of here.

It doesn't seem like anyone will. I mean, i was here in this stupid jail for a month.

I kept hearing snaps of someone clicking and sparks in the dark corners, and I had no idea what it was. So I just kept it to myself.

I heard the clicks of Bellatrix's heels on the floor above, pacing back and forth while throwing orders around for the other deatheaters.

This is so boring. What am i doing? I'm Emma Darlington for God's sake. I can do everything.

Come on Emma, you broke out of Azkaban Prison of God's sake, I think you can break out of this home cell.

I fiddled with the bind around my hands, trying to wriggle out of it.

I tried to remember that one lesson we had last year with Dumbledore who was a fill in teacher for Snape. He taught us how to grasp the basics of no wand magic.

I was the only one to get it - other than Harry, obviously.

I thought hard about the bind untying itself, and soon I felt it get looser and looser until it fell off. I hurried with the cloth in my mouth and got it off, creeping up to the bars.

I saw Wormtail up there with my wand in his back pocket.

I smacked my hand on the wall purposely to add the effect of my act.

"Ow! Oh god, help me!" I groaned, making obnoxious noises.

I heard Wormtail walk down the steps and unlock the door. I hid behind one of the pillars that was right next to the door.

Not a smart design to be honest.

He stood inside for a second and I took that chance to slip out and grab my wand from his back pocket. I shut the prison door and smiled at Wormtail.

"Stupify!" I whispered, pointing my wand at him. He got sent back and landed on the ground with a thud. "Expelliarmus!"

His wand came flying to my hand. I levitated the keys from his pocket and locked the door so he wouldn't escape.

I'm either a genius, or he's just an idiot.

I think it's both.

I crept up the stairs, seeing Bellatrix and other deatheaters walking around.

I'm going to do something stupid.

I pointed my wand to my face and whispered a spell I read in a book at school.

It distorts your face to look like something different. And it hurts like a bitch.

I stumbled back as it hit me but I caught myself, rubbing my swollen, ugly face.

I could literally feel the ugliness right now.

I sneaked up the stairs that were across from me and hid behind a pillar. I saw a deatheater in front of me, patrolling the banister.

I followed him around the corner and took him from behind.

I undressed him and put his cloak on me, which sagged greatly.

I changed it to my size and fitted his mask on my face.

I put my wand in my pocket as I strolled past, leaving him to be unconscious. And in his underwear.

I walked down the stairs and avoided eye contact with Bellatrix as I passed her.

"Hey!" She growled. I spinned around to look at her and put on my deepest voice.

"Yes, um - madam Bellatrix?" I asked, frowning at my choice of words and actions. I literally bowed to her like she was a queen.

"Who are you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow as she slowly started walking towards me. I panicked for a second before looking at some random piece of furniture.

"Wood. Uh - Oliver Wood." I remembered someone talking about an Oliver Wood, saying he was the best Quidditch player out there.

I hope he isn't important.

"Uh huh. And where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"Um - the dark lord insisted me to go and - rally up some deatheaters." I stuttered, mentally face palming.

What happened to me?

"What? Why didn't he ask me to do that?" She asked, rolling up her left sleeve to reveal her Dark Mark. She pressed her fingers against it and closed her eyes, taking in a breath of air.

"Maybe because he wanted you - his most loyal servant - to stay here and watch that - that rascal Emma Darlington." I informed, nodding at my comment.

Good one.

"Hmm, well I guess you're right." She shrugged and strutted off, acting as if she owned the place.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath and turned to leave. But a very, very large man blocked my way. A man who goes by the name of Fenfir Greyback. A man who really isn't a man at all, but an animal.

"What did you say?" He growled, looking down at me.

"I um - I said witch! She is such a talented witch, she is." I lied, nodding and laughing nervously. I stepped to the side and bolted out of the house, dissaperating to the first place I could think of.