Chapter Sixteen

I've been staying at Hogwarts in a closed off tower for a while now, and I've heard that Harry and Dumbledore were setting off to destroy one of Voldemort's horcruxes.

I could tell when it's destroyed, I could feel it.

Once a Deatheater, always a Deatheater.

I cringed at the thought of being a deatheater again...

I sat down on the bed, just thinking of what Voldemort would be doing at this very moment.

Does he know about me doing this? I hope not. I swear, if he gets Draco on me I'll snap his little neck.

Draco is a coward. Enough said.

I got ready for bed when it was dark out, and made sure the door and windows were locked before climbing into my bed.

**

I got woken up by my arm stinging. It was the Dark Mark.

I knew something is happening. I shot up from my bed and rushed to get my clothes on, grabbing my wand and fleeing from the tower. I ran up the lawns of Hogwarts and kept running until I reached the Astronomy Tower, where I saw Draco heading inside.

I quietly made my way in, hiding underneath the floorboards. I saw Harry there, unsurprisingly.

I looked at him, then kept my wand up at Draco who was quivering at the sight of his wand pointed at Dumbledore.

Harry and I both held a steady hand, ready to strike when he does.

But he won't. He's a coward.

"I have to do this! I have to kill you!" Draco cried, almost in tears. "Or he's going to kill me." He barely whispered.

I heard creaking from behind me as I turned around, coming face to face with Snape's wand pointed at me. He was on the other end, his finger pushed to his lips.

He took a step closer and snatched my wand, taking my arm and pushing me up the stairs.

Harry stayed behind. But the thing is, Snape saw Harry, but didn't take him with.

Snape pushed me next to Draco, who was trembling in his shoes.

"Draco, stop." I hissed, feeling a wand poking in my back. "You don't have to do this, I can protect you. I can protect you and your family Draco, please just don't -"

"Well done Draco!" Bellatrix interuppted my pleading with her cackling laugh, as she slowly walked over to us. "And what do we have here? Emma, you've come running back to us?" She pouted, smiling at the end.

"I'll never come back to you." I spat, scowling at her.

"You're parents won't be very happy with you Emma. Poor things." She sneered, raising her wand at me.

"What are you going to do Bellatrix, kill me? Because I know Voldemort wouldn't be too happy with you." I replied cooly, slowly walking backwards.

"Imperio!" She bellowed, sparks sending out of her wand and hitting me.

The feeling of being controlled, yeah it isn't cool.

Kill Dumbledore.

Why should I? I like Dumbledore.

Do it, now!

Mmmm... No thanks, I'm good.

I tried hard to fight back, and I succeeded. But Bella just wouldn't give up.

She made me stand there watch. My limbs at my sides, straight and no sign of movement. I couldn't move at all, as if I was frozen.

"I think I like her better like this." Bella nodded, smirking.

She kept her wand at me while yelling at Draco to kill Dumbledore.

"No," Snape intercounted, pushing Draco back as he took a step forward to Dumbledore.

"No, no!" I shrieked, trying to move. But I couldn't, I had to watch.

"Oh shut up." Bella snapped, flicking her wrist, making my mouth immediately close.

I couldn't open it, whenever I tried to scream it came out muffled.

"Severus, please." Dumbledore said quietly, looking at Snape with eyes that glowed with sadness.

Snape raised his wand, almost looking pained on his dull face.

"Avada Kedavra." He lightly said, flicking his wrist at Dumbledore.

It happened in slow motion. my muffled screams, the tears falling from my eyes as I watched the green light shoot from Snape's wand to Dumbledore chest.

Dumbledore's body falling back like a rag doll, as he fell off the railing and out of the large archway, heading to the hard ground with a thump.

It's done. Dumbledore has fallen. I didn't care about the tears that fell. Bellatrix makde me walk with them down the stairs. Draco looked heartbroken and scared. I looked under the floorboards as I went passed, seeing Harry's fallen face.

I don't blame him for not trying to save me. He shouldn't save me. He has to save himself. And the others.

I can do this.

I kept repeating it in my head.

I can do this I can do this I can do this I can do this.

________________________________________________

A/N: Soz it's late mate. Oh well...............

Sorry yyy