People gasped - Chapter 19

Hayley's POV

I heard the door close and a second later, my body was slammed onto it, me not helping but to gasp. His tongue snaked into my mouth, continuing to make my body overheat. His hands were still by my bum, my legs lamely straddling him. Our bodies were so, so close to each other, me feeling the buttons of his t-shirt on my breasts. His teeth bit into my bottom lip, pulling it lightly before my mouth was released. His lips moved down to my neck once again, the kissing and biting harder and making me tighten the grip I had around him. My hands slowly moved to his shirt and with shaky fingers I tried to unbutton it but only made it to like three when I heard him chuckle by my collar bone.

"Need some help there?" he whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and a worry settled in my stomach if he might give up.

I was suddenly released from him and the disappointment grew fully as my feet landed on the ground. I stumbled, feeling my body falling onto the soft carpet. The man looked down at me, a chuckle escaping his lips.

Very smooth Hayley. Flipping hell.

"Sorry" I mumbled. A chuckle came out once again as he bent down, our eyes connecting. He leaned in, his kissing light and as if he was saying goodbye. Yet, my body reacted to it as if it was a hello. It pushed forward, everything tightening downstairs.

Crap... this was so awkward.

No... no it wasn't! This was a hello. This was an actual hello. He moved closer to me, his hands surrounding my chin, his fingers skimming my cheeks. My body moved even more forward, me falling onto him when my balance gave in once again. At that, he became rough again. His hands clasped themselves on my hips and I was pushed onto his lap, my legs instinctively straddling him once again. Next, he grabbed my arms, pulling them to behind his neck, the kissing continuing.

"Hold on" he whispered, his breath blowing into my mouth. We were suddenly lifting up, me barely holding on but thank the stars I did. We moved towards the bed, me letting go as I was thrown on the bed. I looked up at him, taking in his features.

Goodness he was sexy. With dark hair and a chin that could cut diamonds, muscles that tightened the button down and eyes so brown, it made me feel like melting chocolate. With another smirk he started unbuttoning his shirt, revealing abs that made everything in me bubble. He did it slowly, as if teasing my drunken mind. When he was finished, he made the shirt fall off of him, it gliding to the ground. And then... then he became hungry again.

His lips were back on mine, him going to sit by my hips with his legs on both sides.

"You really want this, don't you?" he said, moving a bit with a smirk. I gulped, letting out an awkward nod. My dress had lifted a bit and it was obvious he knew the effect he had on me.

Thank you, body. Thank you for betraying me...

He sat up, pulling me up with him. I looked at him wide eyes, starting to move my head towards his. I needed those lips on me again. O please, I needed them... Instead, his hands pulled me back.

"Hold on babe" he said, his pointing finger where the last bit of buttons were on my dress. They pulled down, the button breaking off. I watched as it jumped off of the garment, my eyes fixed on that finger. Breaking my dress, making me feel flustered. Once the buttons were either loosened or gone, his hands moved back up to my shoulders, letting the garment slip off.

"Now, that's better" he whispered and then, he pushed me back down, his lips attacking my breasts. His hands moved themselves to my underwear, two fingers on both sides, slowly starting to pull it down. My hands started to be activated again, wanting to get his pants off as well but instead his hands took hold of my wrists, pushing my arms onto the mattress.