People cowered - Chapter 20

TO: Kira.Killer.Hanson@Tomlinson.com, Lacy.Lace.Graham@Tomlinson.com

FROM: Hayley.Hailstorm.Anderson@Tomlinson.com

SUBJECT: Missing you guys so much

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey girls

Okay, so I stole Liam's phone again thought I think he's just letting me have it at the moment. I'm currently stuck in his room, hiding from truck-sized men. Long story...

But anyway, I miss you guys tons and I can't wait for Wednesday when I get to spend time with you guys again. Liam said that next time, we can actually go for lunch. Take note – that's after like half the car ride of me just complaining. It's only Friday now and I'm already suffering from abandonment issues. Hail drop is becoming more active and I think he/she is getting ready to come out now. Eight months hey? It's actually insane to think that I – the girl who sang Blank Space to Jeremy Clifford just last year on a dare - will be a mom in little less than a month.

I've been rolled into that internet course and things are going well. If it is even possible, Professor Hendricks is even more boring on video than in class. And he ALWAYS forgets to shut the video off afterwards. Just FIY, he's post-lecture boring as well. Like he just marks papers and doesn't even comment about what people write. It's not very interesting.

But tell me about ACTUAL University? How are the projects coming along? Are the guys driving you crazy yet? How many times have you tried to injure Mason, Lacy? And how are things going with Dave Kira? The last time you seemed a bit down

Love you guys tons and can't believe how much I miss you

Hailstorm (and Hail drop)

________________________________________________________

RESPONSE TO <Missing you guys so much> FROM Lacy.Lace.Graham@Tomlinson.com

_________________________________________________________

If it isn't my favourite storm

Truck-sized men... sounds interesting. You have to explain the next time we see you. We miss you here too, you don't know how many times I just came barging into your old room and then I find out it's new girl Sarah's place. She has locked the place by now. We are counting down the days to next week and thanks for irritating Liam enough for lunch. We need a proper catch up session. Ooo we're so excited about Hail drop. It's so close now, o my gosh! I remember when you sang to poor Jeremy thought the dare was JUST to sing, not to invent a whole dance to go along with the dance. Please NEVER show your child that dance. The poor thing will be scarred for life. Mommy Hailstorm. Sounds so cute. Ugghh I'm going to be an aunt... Auntie Lacy. Sounds so wrong! Auntie Kira sounds so much better but Kira has always been the adult type. I've figured that I'll be the irresponsible aunt that buys Hail drop inappropriate gifts.

Hard to imagine Hendricks being even more boring than in the lectures. Last week I think Kira was the only one who didn't take a nap. The projects are going well. We're handing in that E.R. paper in Monday so I am spending the weekend finishing that up. Kira is coming over to help later. She's handing in hers tomorrow (overachiever) so she'll be free to save my butt.

The boys are driving me completely bonkers. You don't understand. The worst part is, Mason knows when I want to hurt him and he's started to deflect the advances. It's super frustrating. And he gets this irritating smirk on his stupid face as if he won. But I'm going to get him one of these days. Just you wait...