5

Picture above of Brody

Next day.....

Ashleigh

I stretch my arms out throwing Landon's shirt on. Even a pair of his boxers which by the way were very organized.

I walk downstairs to hear two people talking. I wonder who's that. I yawn walking over to the kitchen to see a smirking violet.

That's not it Violet wasn't the only person smirking but so was Brody. "How'd you sleep luna?" Brody asks as I cringe at that word.

"Just call me Ashleigh." I tell him as Violet nods her head. "We must call you luna since you know you banged my cousin finishing the mating process." She adds while tapping her finger against the table.

"Which would make you official Luna of this pack." She stated the obvious as I held my head walking over to the coffee maker.

"I think she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Brody says from behind me. What Violet said next made me want to laugh.

"Or My cousin doesn't know what he's doing in bed." She trailed off. Brody burst out laughing behind me and I just turn around glaring at him.

For some reason i felt really offended about that comment. I knew it was just a joke because I love violet and her jokes. After what Landon and I did my wolf feels more possessive and protection.

"Watch it." I say under my mouth. Brody quickly stop laughing as Violet eyes went wide. "Your alright there Ash?" Violet ask as I blink multiple times.

"Yeah, I think." I whisper pouring the coffee into the mug. I sip on it and my chest begins feeling in super badly pain.

"Ahh!" I scream in pain dropping the mug on the floor. "What's wrong with her!" Violet screams.

Brody runs by my side holding me up. "Her chest is bleeding!" Violet screams louder as i look down to see it surely is bleeding through my shirt.

"Landon's hurt!" Brody shouts. Violet was quick to change into her wolf form and run into the woods to look for her cousin.

My mate is harmed.

I ignored the pain and my wolf automatically revealed herself. I can see my white paw and my tail wiggling. Is been so long since I've change into her.

I run as fast as I can through the woods. I begin sniffing the air to and I can smell him. I jump through the trees as I can feel the vicious side of my wolf coming out.

My teeth were ready to bite onto someone. Once I arrived to the spot I see that this was an ambush. There were about six rogues surrounding my mate who was holding his chest in human form.

"They've used wolfsbane." He coughed out. I begin to mind-link brody. 'Brody come here quick and grab Landon they've used wolfsbane on him.' I linked brody.

'Alright.' He response. I growled really loudly towards them. Violet had took two down their were completely dead.

Note to self: Don't hurt Landon in no way or Violet will come for you.

I quickly went for the biggest wolf who was staring back at me. We both pound onto each other. I pinned him down and bit his arm really hard. Then my huge paws pushed his face to the ground.

"This is for my mate ass!" I snapped as I used all of my strength to push his head off his body. Which I tossed it to the three that were left.

"Your boss is dead and your next!" I snapped. One jumped from behind me biting down on my shoulder. That hurts badly but i ignored the pain.

Just hearing my mate harmed like that sets me off. I grab ahold of him and bite right into his stomach. My huge white paw went right into his grey wolf. Yank his heart out.

I turn around to see violet tossing two bloody hearts to the side. "They pissed me off." She murmurs.

We both changed into our human form. I held my arm seeing that it was bleeding. "Brody took Landon we were just too distracted." She says as we put our clothes back on.

We ran back to the house and my mind is only on Landon. I rush to the kitchen. "Where is the nurse room at?" I ask in a panicking tone.

"Basement." says Violet. I run down the steps. All i hear is groaning and pain. Which my body is automatically feeling.

I push the door open too see the doctor cut open his chest so the wolfsbane can come out. I shut my eyes as I feel a pair on me. I look up to see it was brody.

I look down to see my shoulder is healed up. "You can feel his pain and all because of the mating process you two finished now you guys technically share everything." Brody explains sitting next to me.

I just shake my leg staring at Landon who's now calm but still sweating badly. I noticed the nurse putting a wet rag on him causing a growl to come out of my mouth.

"I can do it." I snapped the nurse looks at me. "Sorry luna." She says rushing away from us.

I wipe his forehead and stare deeply at him. I didn't notice all of the tattoos he has til now. Why were rogues ambushing Landon?

It has something to do with his past and I need to get to the bottom of this. "Hey, Brody can I speak with you privately?" I asked as He looks at me with a curious face expression.

"Sure lu-Ashleigh." He says closing the door behind himself. "Do you know anything about Landon's past?" I ask him as his face immediately turns serious.

"I know his whole past that's why I'm his beta." He adds but i just continue to nod my head. "Ok then tell me what happened in his past that turned him into that?" I ask brody who face expression quickly turns angry.

"As much as I hate disobeying you but this is something serious. Landon will tell you in the right moment." Brody promises me walking back into the room.

What was so bad about his past?

There's something being hidden.....