21

A   F E W   M O N T H S   L A T E R

Ashleigh

I'm completely nine months I can have the baby anytime. I folded the clothes neatly on the bed as I watch Landon sleep. I put his clothes separated from mines. I forced  myself up holding my back as I put the hampers back.

I put all of the clothes away as I decided to walk down the stairs. I open the fridge reaching for the peanut butter. I hear some movement in the back of the house. I walk over to the sliding doors.

I look around our backyard and something seems weird. I sniff the air to smell another wolf.

"Whose there?!" I yell out and everything went so fast. The slide door closed and I look at a female wolf with gloves and a silver arrow.

I slam on the glass window. "BABY!" I yell. I would have to break the glass I close my eyes and went to punch the glass door.

"Not so fast sweetheart!" I hear a male yell. I turn around and he sliced a bit of my of my stomach. The baby.

I look down to see the blood staining through the shirt. Then I feel pain on my stomach. "LANDON!" I shout painfully getting onto my knees. The guy pull my hair back.

"He wants revenge and I'm going to kill you and deliver that to him." The guy says as I cry in pain. I look at the window to see blood splattered on the walls. "NO!" I cry out but I stood shut when I see Landon coming back tossing the dead body.

His eyes are pitch black and he is pissed off. I'm worry for the baby I continue to cry in pain. Landon slide the door open and the guy who held me let me go.

"He didn't tell me you were Alpha Landon's mate!" He shouts backing up. Landon did not let the guy run he murdered him slowly.

I held my stomach which the blood is staining more and it's dripping on the floor. My hands were shaking as he runs over to me picking me up.

"Your bleeding." Landon says nervously putting me in the car. We were on our to that lady house.

"Ahhh!" I cry out in pain breathing fast. I feel tears coming down. Landon sped down the highway.

The blood is dripping all over his car. He parks the car helping me out and holding me.

The lady is quick to open the door as Landon takes me down to the basement. "She's not going to loose the baby right?!" He shouts as I have my legs open and my tights down along with my undie.

"Okay Ashleigh you have to push three times!" She shouts as I begin pushing without counting down. "Ahhh!" I cry out.

"That's fast There's a head push harder!" When she said that I pushed really hard. I hear a baby cry as I lay on the bed completely weak.

She begin cutting a few things while explaining to Landon what is it. While Landon is just full of tears.

"What's his name?" She asks as I lay there smiling at those two. "Hayden Stone." I say as Landon looks up smiling. We finished with everything as I finally get to hold my baby boy.

I stare at him and begin tearing up

I stare at him and begin tearing up. He looks a mix with Landon and I as I held him tight. I couldn't explain the love I am feeling.

Landon kisses both of us as he takes the baby out of my hands. "you need some rest baby." He said as I snuggle against the pillow.

I let a bit of sleep take me away....

M O M E N T S   L A T E R

I awaken from the nap too hear Landon singing to the baby. I walk up the stairs to find my two boys on the couch. The baby is looking at him as I giggled a little.

"Mommy's awake." He says walking up to me and kissed me. "I have to talk to you." Landon says as I begin rocking Hayden to sleep.

"So I flew out A couple of guards to surround our house especially we have the baby." He trails off.

"If anyone finds out you had the baby their going to come for Hayden." He says as I held him tight. "So what are you saying Landon?" I ask with a bit of sass.

"I'm saying is you can only tell the family about this but you can't come out of that house seen." He adds. I shake my head getting closer to Landon.

"Hayden and I aren't going to be hidden because of your crap." I snap as I see the baby move a little. Landon sigh and sits on the couch.

"I just don't want the two people who I love dearly get hurt." He says staring at the floor.

I sat next to him kissing his cheeks. "I can fight battles also Landon. We're in this together." I tell him as he look up and his bright blue eyes were full with mixed emotions.

I put my free hand on his face as he gives me a smile. "You make everything better." He says as I shake my head staring at him.

"No we do." I tell him.

"Oh shoot we need to tell violet and the rest that the baby is born." I tell Landon but he is staring down at me.

"Landon what's wrong?" I ask as put the baby down in the small white crib. The lady was prepare for the baby to be born.

"You're bleeding still and it's not red blood is turning black." He says staring at my stomach. I look down too see it is sure enough black blood.

"I don't know." I begin to panic. Landon calls the lady which she runs upstairs with a worry look.

My fingertips begin looking more pale then usual. "Break the gown Landon!" She shouts as he does. Landon holds a hand against his mouth and looks away.

I quickly took a glimpse and I gasp. The cut the rogue did on my stomach had grown. It looks infected. I begin to feel pain.

"Dammit he must've knew they'll die anyway but those rogues were poisoned so when cut you he poisoned it with his nails!" Landon shouts rubbing his face.

"I have to figure out what poison did they use on her which will help find the cure. It'll take about a few hours." She explained as her equpuments were surrounding me.

"She'll due we can't wait that long!" Landon snapped. I felt pain striking up my heart and visions begin to blur.

I was not going to die this easy...