14

W E E K  L A T E R

Ashleigh

I'm stuck in bed throwing up for a week. Landon has been by my side putting a hot wet rag on my head.

"Home sick?" He asks me as I nod my head. Then I had to puke badly landon helps me to the toilet.

I get on my knees and puke my guts out. "We have to take you the doctors." He begin saying as I shake my head badly.

"Just wait a few more days I tell." He nods his head. "Violet wants to speak to you baby I'll be with you brother." He adds and walks away as I stand up brushing my teeth.

"Take this." She puts a hand on her hip and there goes violet holding a stick. Oh but no it is not just any stick it is a pregnancy test.

"I hardly doubt that." I tell her with a silly face. "Just do it I'll be here for you." She tells me standing outside of the door. I close it staring at it.

I followed the direction and then I leave it in the cup. I let the thoughts run in my mind just staring at the cup with the stick. "Hey your okay there five minutes are up?" I hear violet says on the door.

I look at the stick and It say 'positive'. "Yes,I just need a few minutes to myself." I tell her trying to keep my voice from cracking.

How are we suppose to have a child together? I don't know anything about Landon. He's to scared to share his past with me.

I held my stomach standing up and walking out of the door. I fell into Violet's arm and shredded the tears on her shoulder. "My cousin needs to learn how to use protection." Violet jokes holding my head.

I rub my eyes and pull away from violet. She held my head softly "you can get through this." She reminds me.

"Are you planning to tell Landon?" She asks as i wipe the tears shaking my head slowly.

"Landon is not going to want a baby." I cry out. Violet bends down holding my head. "You never know if you don't try." She says as I nod my head slowly.

"For now is between us." I tell her and she nods her head.

She helps me up as we both walk down the stairs. "You look a little better." Mom says as she held the cup in her hand.

"I guess so." I smile walking up to the cabinets. I grab a small mug and pour my cold chocolate milk into there.

I sip it calmly as I seen Alec coming into the kitchen with a smirk. "Want to play small ball little sis?" He asks as I shake my head holding my hand up.

"Is fine I bet Brody would like to play." I suggest as Brody stands up snatching the ball. "Meet you outside." He says to Alec.

Alec ran outside as my heart speeds up when I see Landon. He yawns stretching his arms out as his eyes fall quickly on me.

A small smile reach to my lips as he went to come over to me first. Then I realized how am I going to tell him he's going to be a father?!

I just give him a quick kiss on his lips and walk out of the kitchen. I went outside and ran to the water sitting on the sand.

The wind blew against my face as stare at the water. This is harder then I thought. What is my mother going to say? I'm only eighteen!

I hug my knees together as I hear someone sit next to me. I turn to see it is Landon. "Are you okay?"He asks as I bit my lower lip.

"I'm okay."I responded as Landon shakes his head. "No your not I can sense." He honestly tells me.

I sigh feeling guilty as I dig my toes into the sand. "I'm not but I'll get over it soon." I tell him with a forced smile.

Landon grabs a hold of my chin softly. "Why can't you explain to me?" He asks as my eyes look down.

"The same reason you can't explain your past to me." I said it loud enough for him to hear. His hold on my chin suddenly drops.

"That's different." He says angrily. I stand up staring at Landon whose looking back at me. "Your past would help me figure out my situation." I tell him.

As he looks at me with a curious stare. "What is your situation Ashleigh?" He asks as I look away. "Nothing major forget that I ask." I tell him walking away.

I get so mad when everytime I ask him about his past I get the same answer. Then the tables turn on me and he begins asking questions.

He piss me the fu-. My thoughts were cut off by Alec. "Into the water!" He shouts as my reaction was to slow. "No! Put her down!" Violet shouts as I begin feeling badly sick.

"Alec put me down!" I scream badly as Alec slowly puts me back on the sand. I look at Alec and at everyone else this is just to sudden.

"Ashleigh I'm sorry!" Alec shouts but i just stand up and run into the forrest. I kept running in fear I past the spot mother shown us and I just went deeper.

I finally stop running and sit on the tree. I held my stomach tightly as my hands were shaking. Why was I scare that if Alec would thrown me into the water I would of lost it?

I might I want it to myself and If Landon doesn't want our baby. I'll run away with our child.

I think I'm cool off a bit. I look down and follow my footprints. I begin to feel really ill which I puke behind of an Tree.

I walk faster seeing a little light shine through the forrest. I almost back just a few more trees to past. I finally see the sand and I went back.

I see Landon and Alec arguing I see Violet in the middle. I step out of the forrest running back towards them.

"This is nobody's fault." I finally said as the guys turn around and sigh in relief. "I'm okay I overacted." I tell Alec hugging him and leaving kiss on Landon's cheek.

"I'm going to head to the house." I tell Landon who looks at me weirdly. "Okay." He drags out as I nod my head.

He needs to know!