15

O N E  M O N T H  L A T E R

Ashleigh

"Oh shit." I murmured to violet staring at the noticeable lump on my stomach.

Is been a month I haven't told Landon. We left the Island about two weeks ago. Mother wanted to stay there but Grandma and Alec did not. So Alec has my old room as Landon decided it's best if we share a room.

Violet still stays here with us except for Brody he has his own place. I also got to meet Landon's pack they are super welcoming. "Well, I think is the perfect time." Violet says as I put my shirt back down.

Violet starts laughing because this shirt made it worse. It tightens around my stomach to really show the lump.

I grab a hold of my cardigan and decided to go into Landon's office. I walk down the hall and I hear a women voice. My inner jealously came out of me.

I didn't even knock I burst the door open. This girl with long blonde hair and a rather to tight red leather dress is leaning on the desk.

Showing her cleavage to Landon. I smile walking towards the table. Landon didn't seem interested into this women either.

He sure look scared of me. "I give you thre-no scratch that I give two damn seconds to get away." I warned her with a hand on my hip.

"And who are?" She says preppy turning her head towards me. I gave her the dirtiest look as I feel a hand slide into mines.

"Your worst nightmare." I say with a smirk. "Cute little sister you have here." She says and I had it with her.

My hands came into contact with her face. "Now you listen here I am his mate put respect." I snapped.

The girl glares at me and went to reach for my hair. Landon puts a hand on her hand. "Get out." He says in his deepest voice.

The girl looks shocked but puts a smirk on her lips. "You will always come to me Landon." She winks as I jump from Landon's desk I attacked her.

I feel a warm embrace around my waist pulling me back softly. The girl get up and runs out of Landon's office. I turn around breathing really fast feeling super hurt. "Who was that?!" I shout pushing my hair back.

"That was a long ago ex girlfriend." He says and I slam my hands against the large table. "How the hell she got in here!" I shout louder Landon looks angry.

"I don't know!" He yells. I held my head and look at him with anger. "You don't know?" I trail off.

"I come here your just sitting there letting her show her girls!" I gesture to my chest. He just gives me a look that gets me angry more.

"Is because mines are small!" I yell as he holds back a laugh and I pinch my nose. "Yours are perfect babe....she broke into here five minutes before you came." He explain as I nod my head.

Something tells me this won't be the last time I'll see her. "Why did you came in here?" He asks and I still felt weird.

I didn't know how to say it. I'm stunned that I saw a women in his office. "Your going to be a father."I confidently say.

He looks down and see the lump. He looks happy and wraps his arms around me. "I'm going to be a dad."He smiles brightly.

"How long did you know?" He asks and that's when I know this is going to be hell.

"A month." I squeaked as Landon looks a bit hurt. "Why did it take you so long?" He asks.

"Because i thought you didn't want a baby." I told him truthfully. Landon holds me tightly kissing my nose.

"Baby I never said I didn't want one." He says smiling. "I'm sorry for assuming." I tell him.

He kisses me. "Is fine but you know what this means right." He says as I shake my head. I hope he does not propose!

"You'll be on watch." He says as I sigh. "I need privacy." I told him as he smirks.

"The only privacy you'll get is in the bathroom or in the bedroom." He winks as I glare at him.

"Ass." I murmured as He just laughs. I wonder was that girl his first love. Landon slides his hand into mines as we both walk out of his office.

"Should we tell everyone?" He asks as I nod my head. "Violet knows." I added as Landon rolls his eyes.

"Of course she does." He says as we walk down the steps. Alec is in the kitchen helping grandma finish cooking.

Brody is here showering Violet with chocolate covered pretzels. "Hey Ashleigh and I have news." Landon says and everyone looks up.

Even my grandma who is seasoning the chicken. "Tell us." She says as Alec leans on the island table.

"Ashleigh is pregnant."  Landon says and that spoon drop from my grandma hand so fast. Alec looks happy but confused.

"Shouldn't I be cursing you out for getting my little sister pregnant?" He asks as Landon shakes his head.

"Nope." He says as Alec nods his head hugging both of us. "Congratulations." He adds. I smile as My grandma stands in front of us her eyes watery.

"Great mother." She says kissing my cheek and shaking Landon's hand. "He's going to be a little fighter!" Brody shouts as I look over to him.

"How do you know if the baby is going to be a boy?" I asked as violet laughs agreeing with me. "I can feel it." Is his response.

"Well, This is my cue to use the bathroom." I tell them running up the steps to use the bathroom. As I reach to the door I hear a low ringing coming from Landon's office.

I ran inside there really quick trying to find his phone. I see the papers slightly move. There it is! I grab a hold of it.

A Name appeared Claudia.

I pressed answer as I pressed it against my ear. "Hey handsome that mate of yours ruined the fun." She says on the other line.

I bit my inner cheek as my eyebrows furrowed together. "Hello? Landon?" The girl asks.

I ball my hands into a fist. "Are you still coming over my place?" She asks as I responded.

"No." I ended the call holding his phone. When something goes great there's always bad sneaking up.

Even if I was pissed off I still needed to use the bathroom. After, using it I walk to the room and begin packing my stuff up. Everyone can stay here but I'm not.

I will find out whose that girl. I kept my bag in the corner as I grab the lamp and just threw it against the wall. Why does Landon always have to ruin something?

Any glass Item I can find I continue to throw it. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I hear a shout coming out from the other side of the door. It's Landon.

"Ask Claudia!" I scream in tears. I hear a rough punch against the door. "Is not like that!" Landon shouts.

"Sounds like it!" I shout back but Landon continue to punch the door. "Open up so I can explain." He says.

"No." I tell him as I slid the window up throwing the bag out. I breath in and out climbing out of the window and on the tree.

Okay Ashleigh You got this.

I slowly climb down the tree in fear as my feet softly touches the floor. I run to the car throwing my bag in the trunk.

I made sure i pressed reverse and speed down the street. I look down at Landon's phone and begin to call that Claudia back.

Watch out Skank.