16

Ashleigh

"This is Ashleigh can we meet up?" I ask with an attitude on the phone. The girl sighs but didn't respond til twenty seconds passed.

"Sure, Meet me at The Bar one Valerie Ave In a hour."She says ending the call. I decided to scroll through his messages and one message scare the crap out of me.

Unknown: Revenge will come your way. That little Mate of yours will die.

I gasp at the message and felt even more angry with Landon. He didn't tell me this.

There's a picture of Landon and I when were in the lake. Someone is watching us. I wonder who it is? I drive further going down the Valerie Ave.

I park the car behind the bar as I walk out. When a girl says be here in a hour they really mean be here in twenty minutes.

I walk inside pulling my shirt more down. She couldn't choose a better place for a pregnant girl. I spotted her on stool with her fancy fur coat.

I walk over to her sitting on a stool next to hers. "I can't deny you aren't ugly." She says.

I smile but it fades away fast. I need to know who is this women. "So who are you and how do you know landon?" I ask her.

She sips on the glass cup smiling at me. "You know That Phone call you heard it isn't what you thought it was." She explains causing me to laugh.

"You clearly said are you still coming over tonight I'm not stupid." I snapped.

She looks at me and puts her hands together. "Your mate is in deep shit and he needs me to help with a little plan." She tells me as I kept shut.

I can't respond to that she knows landon more then I do. "I know Landon from long ago but that is if your willing to hear." She says.

I nod my head for her to continue. "Well, Landon and I met in a Foster home." She begin saying as I prepare myself for what's coming.

"Let's just say The foster home wasn't a very good home. Landon was always quiet kid nobody could get a word out of him." She trails off which shocks me.

Landon? Quiet? That does not ring a bell. Anyway!

"Then I decided to talk to him which he finally uttered a word out." That made me a little jealous.

"Then when Landon turned eleven and I turned ten we began dating. After months later Landon and I were in love until I found my mate." She explain swirling the drink.

I feel my heart sting a little. "I see he found his mate." She says as I bit my cheek.

"And a baby." I add as she looks down at my stomach. Her eyes went wide and she grips my wrist.  "The trouble Landon's in you need to get away far as possible." She adds.

I stare at her with anger. "No I will help him I am his mate." I demanded but she shakes her head staring at me.

"They want to kill you. I didn't know who you were until now. If they kill you." She trails off. "They'll be able to kill Landon also." She added.

"I'm tired of running away I know what I'm capable of. Landon doesn't need to know." I say looking away.

"He has to know he is the main person on this plan." She says as I look her over once while standing up.

"By the time you two get there they'll be dead." I say angrily. Claudia stares at me for a split second.

"Something is telling me to trust you on this. So since you have his phone the location and time is all on there." She adds.

I nod my head and walk out of the bar. I sit in the car sighing rubbing my head. Why kind of trouble Landon's in?

I just drive away from the bar waiting at a red light. This is going to be interested.

I decided to play a little music. This red light is taking forever. I look in my rearview mirror to see a car behind mines too close.

As soon as the light turns green I drive as fast as I can. The car begin driving fast also. Who the hell is following me?!

I pressed on reverse and went back while turning the car. I put it back on drive and went passed the too see whose in it.

I couldn't the car did the same thing as i did and speed up. I held my stomach and stare at it. I pressed reversed again and went back super fast. The person tries to do the same.

My car is smaller so it went a tad faster. As do so my car came into impact with his causing his car to hit a tree. My head hit the steering wheel.

I walk out of the car and the guy step out of the car. "Psycho bitch!" He yells out. I smile it has a nice ring to it.

I ran back into the car as I see he started walking towards me. I pressed on gas and drive right into him. My car feels a bit bumpy so I put it into park.

I look down under the car and let's just say he won't be moving anytime or ever. I ran to his car i use his car then. I lock the doors and begin digging into the glove department.

I found a gun and a phone. I decided to open his phone. Doesn't these people believe in a password!

I scroll through the phone nervously trying to make everything fast. I found a message from Boss.

I open it up as my eyes scan through it.

Boss: Find The Girl kill her slowly and track down Alpha Landon he'll be at his weakest point.

I shake my head. They've messed with the wrong girl. I scroll a little up and found the address. This is going to be for me and my small family.

I turn the car on it turned back off. Shit. "Come on one more try." I say to myself turning it on again and it stood on. Yes!

I drive down the street as the phone rings on my lap. Brody!

I put it on speaker on my lap. "Brody what you want?!" I snap turning the car down the street. "This is Landon! Where are you?!" He shouts causing the phone to slide down my lap a little.

"You think Claudia Isn't going to tell me!" He shouts. I angrily grab the phone. "Yeah your first love that your making plans with behind my back." I say calmly.

He bitterly laughs. "You don't even know it."He calmly says as I look at the phone. "I know. She told me." I added.

"Claudia was my first girlfriend but she's not my first love." He trails off as I stop at a red light.

"Don't Lie to me Landon she told me." I continue to say. I hear a sigh come through the phone.

"Dammit Ashleigh! You are my first Love!" He says very loudly and I smile at the phone holding a hand against my mouth.

He just admitted he loves me.

"I love y-." I got cut off by gun being pointed on my head. "Get to the passenger seat now!" The guy shouts.

"Ashleigh!" Landon shouts through the phone. I will not give up this fight easily.