13

Ashleigh

"I see you two made up." Violet says with a wink. I gave her the finger as Landon just held me tight.

"What is that on your neck?!" My mother and Grandma ask at the same time.

Landon looks at both of them with a small smile. "She hit her neck running into a tree." He try to say without laughing. Everyone else burst out laughing as they shake their head.

"You two are going to be supervised." My mother says as brody looks at her raising an eyebrow.

"Supervising those two? You won't be able to control those horn dogs." Brody murmurs.

I cling onto Landon as he did the same thing. "There's no separating us." I say as My grandma shakes her head.

"Landon, Get your butt over here." Grandma says patting at the chair next to her. Landon looks at the chair then at me kiss my cheeks.

Brody really did hook us up with this place. Is a pretty huge house on an island too can it get any better?!

"Okay Mom and Grandma I'm going upstairs!" I yell walking up the stairs trying to hint Landon but of course he will be stupid not to get it.

Landon looks up at me in a dazed. "I have to go upstairs also to unpack." He cooed in as Mom nods her head.

"If i hear any squeaking coming from upstairs I'm coming for you two!" She yells as I made it into my room closing the door.

I begin sliding out of my bikini and into the shower. I rinse all of the mud out of my hair. Once i was done showering I wrap a robe around myself.

I walk out of my room sliding on undergarments and just a huge shirt. I hear the most silent knock on my door. I creeped over to the door to see Landon standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Hurry for your mom kills me." He silently says sliding inside my room. I close the door quiet and Landon sits on my bed.

I can't believe my mate is very attractive. His tattoos all over the places of his body. His bright blue eyes just captures mines. I grab Landon face and plant a soft kiss on his lips while smiling.

Landon flipped me over so that he can be on top of me. The be squeaked just a little and both our eyes widened. "I'm not one to listen to the rules." He says lowly causing me to hit his chest.

"You wouldn't listen to my rules?" I ask curious as He holds my small waist. He leaves a small kiss on my jaw while smirking.

"Depends how you tell them." He adds and I just nod my head. My shirt ends up being at the other side of the room. He tends to do that a lot.

"Sorry Babe I'm missed you." He said as I 'awed'.

        F E W M O M E N T S LATER

Landon and I were holding each other hands as he pushed back my hair. He plants a kiss on my nose as I kissed him back.

I stand up from the bed pulling his shirt over my body. "You look good in my shirt."Landon smirks as I held his hand tightly.

There's someone knocking on the door. I open it too see violet, grandma carol and Mom. Both of them were shaking their head. As to violet she made sure she was throwing the thumbs up towards me.

Then Grandma look back at her Violet quickly shake her head. "Poor shame on you Ashleigh." She says then lowly she clap her hand walking away.

"Landon get dress you guys are somewhat grounded." Mom says as I gasp at her. "I'm a luna you can't ground me." I say with a attitude.

Mom was not having it she raise up a eyebrow. I think i just push one button of hers. "Luna? I am your mother Luna or not your still grounded." She says a little louder.

Landon just lay in the bed but Grandma was not having it. She walks over the bed which made Landon quickly put his clothes on.

Landon looks so confused but held back a laugh. Is funny watching a Alpha get grounded especially when the Alpha is your mate.

"A week the grounding can stop." Mom says as My jaw drops. A week?!

"Sure." I say throwing myself back on the bed. "You can't go outside but you can go all over the house meaning inside." She made sure she says that.

I would of took it as in around the house. I pull some shorts on and walk down the steps with a grumpy look to my face.

"Why the face Ash?" Brody asks stuffing a cupcake in his mouth. Violet and him are perfect.

"Can't be around Landon for a week I think I might die!" I shout as Brody burst out laughing. "No your not you two can get through this." He encouraged me as I send a small smile.

"Okay." I tell him getting up and walking to the living room to see my brother watching a show. It's called Big Bang Theory.

"Hey big head!" I yell out to him he flinch and stick the finger out at me. "What's up bad breath." Oh no he just didn't.

I attack from behind and we begin to laugh. He just threw me on the couch and sat back down on his seat.

"When you guys leave you think I can tag along? I won't be able to find my Mate If I'm stuck here." He explained.

I look at my big brother who looks hurt he still haven't found his mate. "Sure."I respond as he hugs me tightly.

"Your the best." He adds kissing the top of my head. I spotted Violet eating off Brody plate while Brody is eating off the cereal box.

These two are alike a lot it's almost weird but Mostly cute. I wish Landon and I were sometimes like that instead of us always have problems to solve.

I would like to go to a far away vacation just him and I. Forget about the problems we have solve.

One day that will happen it may be later not soon....