17

Ashleigh

I forcefully twist the guy arm so he can drop the gun. He groans in pain but did not drop the gun. He grabs my head and slams it on the steering wheel.

I ignored the pain and went to reach for the gun. I forced it out of his hand. I put the gun to his head and glare.

"Don't mess with my family." I growled pulling the trigger he flew back. I cringe at blood that's all over me now.

Landon is still on the phone screaming. Jeez, If it 's possible Landon would of appeared from the phone.

"Ashleigh!" Landon shouts again. I breath in and out trying to calm down.

"I'm okay." I say holding the phone tightly. "The baby?" He questioned. "Is okay too." I rested my head for a little while.

"I love you too by the way." I responded. "Good." He says a bit happy.

"But I have to end the call here don't think I don't know you have Brody tracking your phone down." I say beginning to drive again.

"How di-." I cut him off as I smirk to myself. "I know everything." I tell him as I ended the call.

H O U R S L A T E R

I park the car behind a bush as I found a ski mask on the passenger seat. I pull it over my face as i found a hammer. I grab onto the hammer and brake the small chain on the gate.

I slowly slide through making sure I look around. I run in the back as fast as I can. I nervously found a unlocked back door. I push it open as I hear voices.

"That Tramp killed Garrett!" He shouts. I find a silver stick as I walk into the house. All three guys turn around as I kept the mask on.

"Who the hell are you?!" The bald guy asks. I held the stick keeping the ski mask on.

"Your worst nightmare." I spoke calmly. "Get her." He told the guys I did a air cart wheel smacking them with the stick.

I spin pushing the stick through their chest one by one. Then I felled onto my feet as I watch their body fall down.

"Your going to get it worse." I tell him swaying my hips walking up to him. "You sure wouldn't want that baby of yours harmed." He threatens my unborn child.

I let out a vicious growl. "Did you just threaten my baby?!" I snap.

He nods his head as I shake my hands rolling up my sleeves. "You asked for it." He said as I begin running towards him.

He slides under me making sure to scratch my arm. I flinch in pain As I pretend it hurts me badly. I drop to the floor crying in pain.

"You shouldn't mess with me sweetheart." He trails off coming closer to me. Once he is close enough I flipped him to the floor.

I put my foot on his throat pushing pressure. "Don't mess with my family." I say. The guy tries to smirk.

"Or what." He manage to say. I push my hand into his chest pulling out his heart. "Or that." I dropped his heart on the floor.

I found a pair of matches and found the gallon of gasoline. I pour around the house. "Next time think." I spat out to the dead body.

I lit the matches and throw it to the floor. I run as fast as I can out of the house as the fire burst through the window. I ran in the car as the house exploded.

I sit in there breathing for a bit rubbing my stomach. I drive back as my legs shake. I made sure I didn't get caught in red lights.

After, hours driving I stare At Landon's house. Will he argue with me? I grab my bag and the phones. I limp to the house throwing the bag to the floor.

"Ashleigh!" I hear violet shouts hugging me and rubbing my small tummy. "Landon wants to see you." She says as I walk up the stairs to see Landon office door open.

I'm beginning to hate his office. I walk in as Landon looks up. He walks up to me holding my face. "When we argue don't runaway you have our child in there." He points at my stomach.

"I killed him." I whispered to Landon which he kisses my cheek. "Next time let me do it." He adds.

I nod my head as he leaves a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his shoulder. Landon pulls away looking down at me.

"Landon you're always ruining a moment." I mumbled as he held my face. "Let's go on a vacation." He said as I shake my head. "Last time I did that with Violet and I found my mother also found out I have a brother." I explained.

"This time is just us." I look into his blue eyes to see he is serious. So I folded my legs. "Yes but where are you thinking to go to?" I ask him.

Landon smiles playing with my hands

Landon smiles playing with my hands. "Paris." He says as I smile hugging him.

"Awee!" I shout kissing him. "How long are we staying over there?" I ask as his warm hands settle to my stomach.

"Until you go through labor." He says as I yell in excitement. "We leave in two hours your bags are packed." He says as I handed him his phone back.

I run down the steps. "Did he tell you?" Violet asks as I nod my head. "Brody and I are going to watch over your brother and grandma." Violet added.

She hugs me tightly as I turn to Alec and my grandma. "Have fun little sis." He says hugging me tightly.

My grandma hug the both of us. "Be safe." She says kissing my forehead. It hasn't been two hours but Landon had our bags downstairs already.

"Have fun you two!" Brody shouts as Landon nods his head. We went out of the house to see the cab is here.

Landon put our bags away as he sat next to me. "Airport." Landon says to the guy giving him the money.

I lay my head on his shoulder I hear his heart beating fast. I look up and place a hand on his cheek. His heartbeat calms down.

I couldn't explain it but I think I might like Landon more then just the mate bond we have. His hand settles on my stomach as I look out the window.

Things seems to be falling in place....