25

Ashleigh

So once we were in Violet's car she drove to the old house. I held the cards in my hands as violet press hard on the brakes.

"We're here." She says as we jump out of the car. Violet and I bolted in the house running up the rusted steps.

"There goes the room you were in." She says as I run towards the window shield. The card is slightly open as I open it more.

"i can kill you now but I won't." His eyes were darker. I wrap one leg around his waist pulling onto his shirt. Landon eyes are covered in lust as I manage to push him against the wall.

My elbow is on his throat pushing it a bit deeper. "Don't underestimate me." I bitterly whispered.

Landon looks pissed as his hands made its way around my neck slamming my body against the wall.

"Don't. Ever.Threaten. Me. Again."  He angrily said as I begin hitting his hand on my throat cause i couldn't breath. Once he finally let go I fell on my knees breathing very quickly.

"Bastard." I spat out as he lets out a dark laugh. "You have not seen nothing yet." Before he left.

I felt a bit hurt at the memory. 'Is very cool but I over reacted like a fool.' I slightly laugh.

We both run out back to see the card with a rose. I kneel down to the pool and grab the card.

'I deal with business there
where I wanted to see you bare'

I blush really red there I remember it like it was just yesterday.

"You're mine Ashleigh." He whispers lips above my neck where the mark is suppose to be. That's every female wolf weakness. I hate it.

Landon left a small kiss there as I bit my lip down. He turns me around so I can slightly sit on his desk. "You see here Ashleigh Every guy you think you can get close to they will be murdered." He continues saying while holding my hips our lips inches apart.

I pushed him back a little folding my legs. "Same to you." I bitterly said. He just stares at me back for a few seconds then looks away.

"His office." Violet says dragging me back up the stairs. I see his Empty office wide by now.

On the dusty desk Theres a card on there. Violet opens it and quickly cringes.

'First time we made love and I was above'

I blush I knew when he wrote that he was probably smirking. I made it to the room. I grab the card as I blush a little.

'I admitted you are my first love'

"The place I almost died." I giggled. I found a camera is behind The rose.

I turn it on too see a long video is being played. We enter the car as I put volume loud.

The song enchanted by Taylor Swift is playing. Theres small clips of Landon and I with a few pictures. I feel tears streaming down. The whole time he recorded the pregnancy.

"Is getting big!" Landon shouts in the camera then turns it back on me. "I love youu!" He shouts.

Tears were just streaming down badly. I didn't realize we reach the certain street.

In the middle of the street There' a card surrounded by pictures. I blush extremely hard picking it up.

'First time I share I love you
First time you say you love me too
First we'll say I do.'

I continue to repeat it in my mind what does this mean. "Hi baby." I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see Landon in a tuxedo. "What's this scavenger about?" I ask with my eyes still teary. Landon gets closer to me now holding my hands.

Violet being violet pulls her phone out and records. "Ash I know when we first met I was a ass." He starts off as the tears fall down my cheek.

His hands are cupping my face. "Even though I was stubborn and a asshole but you stood by myself. You show me true love. Forget the wolf bond. I fell for you forgetting about the bond. You change me for the better. You bless me with our child." He says as I'm sobbing horribly.

I don't know what he's getting at but his words are causing me to cry. Happy tears!

"I love you Ashleigh I would never get tired of that." He smile looking up at me as he gets on one knee. I covered my mouth as he pulls out a small box.

"Will you marry me?" He asks as I drop to my knees in front of him. Tears pour down repeatedly.

"Yess." I croak as I buried my face on his chest. He kisses me as I look up to see Violet crying.

"Brody better do this one day!" She cries out. Landon puts the huge diamond ring on my finger. I cry harder standing up now wiping the tears.

"Your so getting lucky tonight." I croak as Landon picks me. "Eww I didn't need to hear that!" Violet cringes.

We laugh a little as violet hugs us both. She goes in her car and drives off. I have my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist.

We go in his car as Landon is on top of me smirking. "Can I get lucky now?" He asks with his smirk. His smirks are my weakness.

I bit on my lip and was going to give him a answer. One question is stuck in my head. "Where's Hayden?" I ask as Landon puts his hands under my shirt.

He begins leaving kisses down my neck as I grip his shoulders. I begin pulling his shirt off aggressively. He breathes out fast closing his car door.

"Hayden's with Brody." Is all he says right when I kick off his jeans. "Eager." He smirks as I use my strength to flip us over.

I'm now on top of him straddling him. Small groans were escaping his lips as he held my legs. I begin kissing down his abs.

As I go lower smirking when I reach his v-line I look up. "You deserve something more for that surprise." I teased.

Landon eyes lit up with excitement as he breaths hard.

                             ✘✘✘

I sit up climbing off of Landon and putting my clothes back on. He's still sitting back there breathing really fast. "I should propose to your more often." He jokes putting his pants back on.

I sit in the passenger seat as He gets in the driver seat. We're both catch our breaths. His hand is on my thighs as Landon smirks at me.

"You know I have to return the favor." He tease as I bite my lip. "Alright."

Love is the perfect term I feel towards Landon.