23

Hours later...

Ashleigh

I hid behind the tree too see two husky wolves. I held my breath as the begin sniffing the air. "Tim you smell another wolf right." I hear one of them say.

"Yes." The other one respond. I close my eyes as I let the strength consume me. I came out from hiding as a smirk fell on my lips.

"So who wants to play a game?" I ask as they turn around growling at me. "That's a yes." I chirped.

I let my hair fall on my face my hands are on the mud. Position to fight.

"The game is called one survivor." I smirk as they look confused I feel the strength growing stronger.

"Unfortunately one survive and the rest dies." I grow. I ran making sure I jump really high so I can do a back flip. My foot kicked one of them in their face as my hand grip the other by his neck.

Both of them were on the ground groaning. They were back up cracking their neck. They both were bleeding.

I didn't stop.

I slid myself on the mud going under them. I grab both their heads and smack it against each other. Then I grab two huge sticks.

When I noticed they were a bit dizzy I held each stick on each my side. I ran to them pushing each stick in their stomach.

Their body were stuck against the tree. I made sure I pushed it deep. They both were unconscious I grab both their heads.

"Don't mess with me." I bitterly say yanking both their heads of their body.

I threw it on the floor wiping my hands on my pants. "Easier then I thought." I say as I walk up the hill. I ran down the hill but I suddenly begin to see the visions again.

There's a guy speaking to Braun angrily. Braun drops my picture on the floor. He walks out a building and ran in the woods.

The visions disappear as I look up from the ground. I'm coming for you. I run faster feeling the rush hitting me.

My thoughts were mixed together. The faster I ran images of Hayden and
Landon flashes across my mind. I ran faster past the trees.

I came to a sudden stop as I feel someone presence around me. "So we meet Ashleigh." The familiar voice echoes throughout the woods.

"Come out!" I growl as He finally shows himself. He stands there with a smirk and blood is dripping down his hands.

"Your mother i-was beautiful." He says as I raise a eyebrow at him. "You no nothing of my mother." I spat out.

Braun looks at me with a frown. "No I don't. I know she died slowly and painfully." He pouted then laughs.

My heart speed up as I got closer to him. "What did you do to my mother?!" I shout as I twitch a little.

"Well, your dear mother didn't want to tell me where you were so I killed her look." He says as he threw photos at me.

I got on my knees looking at my mothers body split in half. A tear slide down my cheek. "Next is you and that baby of yours Landon will die when you die." He threatens me as I stand up glaring at him.

"You Leave MY DAMN SON OUT OF THIS!" I shout furiously. "Or what Ashleigh? You'll kill me?" He laughs.

I did not flinch once he stepped closer to me. He's now in front of me holding my chin slightly. "I can kill you here." He adds.

"Kill me." I spat out as he slams me on the floor. "You murdered my brother!" He angrily says cutting my face with a silver knife. Shoot. That's gonna leave a scar.

His knife is under my chin as I stare into his eyes. "He deserved it!" I harshly say. Braun angrily throws me as my back hits the tree.

'Dad I beg you give me your strengths!' I thought to myself I stand up ignoring the pain. "Fight back!" He roars as I smirk.

I lift my head up and I feel all of the strength rush through me. I feel myself being control by my wolf and power. I ran full speed at him hitting a cartwheel as I kicked his body down.

My foot is on his throat as He viciously pushes the knife on my left leg. I scream in pain but I didn't let go I bit his shoulder harshly.

He groans in pain as I pull the knife out of my leg. I limp holding the knife standing over me.

"Your just like your father." He says chuckling holding his shoulder. He kicks my bad leg as I fall. He is now on top of me holding the knife towards me.

"Your father was weak like this he died slowly just like your mother." He bitterly laugh. I twist his hand so the knife can be towards him.

This for Hayden.

Landon.

Mother.

Father

The Pack

Alec

Violet

Brody

And Grandma Carol.

I push the knife through his stomach. He gasp for air as I pushed him off of me. "This is for me." I say pushing my hand through his chest. I tossed his heart on the floor.

I fell to my knees and let all of my emotions out. I cried for the death of my father and mother. I rip my shirt and wrap it around my leg.

I force myself up limping through the woods. I used up all of my energy. I just fell on my back breathing heavily.

'Your my daughter. You are stronger then this sweetie get up.' I hear my fathers voice. I'm a daughter of an Alpha.

I close my eyes in pain and stand up once again. The moon is out as the night sky appear as I limp through the woods.

I see the house as I limp faster to see Landon outside on the phone. He looks like he's panicking.  "Landon." I say his eyes met mines.

I'm covered in blood and mud yet he still comes over to me. He kissed me passionately holding my waist. I kissed him back holding his shoulder.

He picks me up still kissing me. "I can't loose you." Landon tells me.

I tear up hugging him as I limp in the house. Hayden is wide awake and I feel the whole world stop. "Mommy did it for you." I whispered.

The lady burped him as I kissed his small cheeks. "I'm going to shower." I tell Landon running back up the stairs. I lock myself in the bathroom as I held my chest.

How is Alec going to take it when I tell him our mother died?

I call him before I enter the shower.

Alec- Hello? *sniffles*

Me- Alec mother is dead.

Alec- I know my friend called me and told me he found her body.

Me- I killed the guy who did it. *cries*

Alec- Thanks Ash.

Me- No problem.

-ends call-

I enter the shower washing off the blood I unwrapped the bandage on my leg. It's healed.

I wash my face as I sigh under the water. I wrap the towel around myself as I slid on my undergarments.

I then pull my night gown on walking down the steps. "Ready to go home?" Landon asks as Hayden sleeps in his car seat.

"Yeah." I say as I help Landon place the car seat correctly in the car. We both got in and lock all of our doors. "I love you." He whispers.

I blush looking up at him. "I love you too."