20

O N E  W E E K  L A T E R

Ashleigh

Today is Violet birthday and We've decided we'll surprise her. Landon and I only knows the gender of our baby.

We're going to surprise them with that also. So here we are going into the car after the plane landed.

"I miss her so much." I say excitedly as Landon nod his head. I bet he misses Brody but since he's a guy he isn't going to admit that.

The baby continues to kick as the car sped up a bit. I snuggle up next to Landon as He smiles down at me.

Landon and I told each other I love you one time. There's times where I want to tell him but I'm scared he might not say it back.

I feel a hand in my hair as I turn to look at him. "I lo-." Landon was cut off by the driver.

"We're here." He says as I look out of the window smiling at the house. Landon and I leave out of the car walking in front of the house.

"I love you." Landon says as I turn around smiling as my cheeks turns dark red. "I love you too." I tell him but before we can kiss the door is open.

"Ash?" Violet croaks as we see the whole pack in the house. Kids were running around.

"Yes." I tell her as we hug tightly and she wipes her eyes. "The baby bump!" She screams puts both her hands on my stomach.

As Brody, Grandma carol, Alec, and even Claudia walk over to us. I hug all of them while we all took a seat on the couch.

"Hi Claudia nice to meet you again." I tell her and smile to see how much she changed. She's wearing a long sweater dress and her is nicely straight.

"Likewise Ashleigh." She responds shaking my hand. Alec held her hand as I felt happy for those two.

"Landon and I have a announcement for everyone." I say standing on my feet as Violet yells in excitement.

"You two are finally engaged!" She shouts as we look over to her shaking our heads. "We're having a boy!" I shout and cheers were going around.

Alec smiles kissing my cheek. "I'm having a nephew!" He screams as I nod my head.

"I'm taking Ashleigh!" Violet screams as Landon nods his head. We both walk to the back garden as she smiles brightly.

"So I have some news." She says as I look at her curiously. She digs into her clutch as I covered my face with both hands. There's three pregnancy tests in her hands that all says positive.

I squealed hugging her tight as she hugs back. "Brody knows everyone do now you and last but not least We have to tell Landon." She says.

~

Unknown

I stare at those two in the garden as the spoke upon themselves. Look how happy she looks. Is funny that she thinks she killed the person who threatened Landon and killed her family's pack.

I will let them enjoy their happiness. This does not mean I will let them enjoy it for long. I will get my revenge for Ashleigh murdering my brother.

She will feel the pain I felt of someone you love gets taking away from you. So enjoy it now Landon and Ashleigh I will be back.

~
Ashleigh

We walk back into the house as Violet whispers in Brody ear. He turns back at me and smiles. Then he looks over to Landon whose in a interesting conversation with my brother.

Brody stands up and walks over  to Landon. I hug myself staring at them walking outside. Violet is speaking to my grandma looking nervous. "He's not going to be mad." She says.

"No he's not." I told her calmly.

~

Violet

I'm so nervous I'm seated next to Ashleigh and her grandmother. I watch Brody and Landon come back inside.

Landon has a huge smile on his face walking over towards me. I stand and he hugs me tightly. "Congratulations." I hug him back as Ashleigh whispers 'I told you so.'

Ashleigh change my cousin in a good way. Even though she knew what he did in his past she still stood by his side. I call that true love.

"Let's cut that cake though!" Alec yells as everyone agrees. I walk towards the island table with Ashleigh.

We were all surrounded the huge ice cream cake. I smile everyone who were here especially Brody. His hands are in his pockets staring at me.

He is so hot...

"Make a wish." Ashleigh says as I noticed the candles are lit up. I wish I can take Brody right here and now. I close my eyes and blew it out.

Brody burst out laughing as everyone looks at him confused. I forgot he can hear my thoughts. So my cheeks turn really red.

"I might need violet." Brody tells everyone grabbing a hold on my hand. I followed him upstairs. Then he pushed a door open and I lock it from behind myself.

I lean against the sink since we were in the bathroom. I want some melted chocolate right now. Oooh! With strawberries.

I didn't noticed Brody is really close to me holding my waist. I rested my hands on his shoulder. He leans in and we begin kissing. His fingers were in my hair as my hands reach to his shirt.

His hands were quick to go on top of mines. "No people are in the house." Brody says as I continue to pull his shirt off of him.

"Doesn't matter to me." I say smirking. Brody wrapped my legs around his waist. He lays me on the floor quickly removing my outfit. Brody kisses down my neck as I held onto his back.

As we begin doing it I thought to myself. I think I might truly be in love with him. I scratch his back a bit as our moans echoed against the empty walls.

After a half hour Brody climbs off of me and lays beside me. We were breathing fast as I laid my head on his chest.

"Let's go back downstairs." He says kissing my lips. We both begin putting our things back on. I giggled at the scratch marks on his back.

We walk out of the bathroom to see everyone chatting it up. I can see little by little people were saying their goodbye.

Until it's Landon and Ashleigh the two people is hard to say goodbye to. I tear up a bit as I watch them say goodbye to Alec and Grandma carol. Claudia is sleeping on the couch.

Then it was our turn I hug both of them as if my life depends on it. Especially, Ashleigh I hug her the longest as we both shared small tears.

"Alright, I see you." She waves goodbye as they both walk out the door.

Brody hug my side kissing the top of my head. At least they came to my party.

I yawn as Brody scoop me up bridal style. "Time to go asleep." I giggle.

Yeah, I'm in love with him......