24

O N E  Y E A R  L A T E R

Ashleigh

I held Hayden in my arms as he giggles. Hayden is one years old now looking just like his father. "Hey violet says she needs to speak to you about something." Landon says kissing my head.

I nod my head putting Hayden down. "Baba!" He shouts out as I look at Landon.

"Is your turn to make his bottle I'll walk over to Violet and Brody's house." I tell him.

Violet and Brody decided to move next to us in Paris. As for Alec and Claudia they've decided to move to North Carolina.

Landon and I decided to build a huge pack house for our pack two houses down. I slid my shoes on and run over to Violets home.

I knocked on the door patiently as I hear cries from the baby. Brody opens the door with a tired face expression. "Life saver." He mumbles.

I walk over to violet whose crying along with the baby. "I got you." I tell her taking her daughter from her arms.

Violet smiles wiping her tears away. "Thank you." She murmurs. I begin to rock her while singing a low lullaby.

I watch as the baby yawns before closing her eyes. "Awe you put Nicole to sleep." Violet gushes as I put baby nicole in her crib.

"So Landon said you needed me." I tell her and her eyes lit up automatically. "We're going on a scavenger hunt!" She screams.

"Well this have to be fun." I'll tell her. Wait whose going to take care of her baby. Just like that violet reads my thoughts.

"I have a awesome Nanny whose in her fifties. Brody will be here too." She explains as I nod my head. As she pulls me out of the house.

"We're going back to our hometown." She states as I look at her with confusion.

"The scavenger hunt it starts back at Canada. Landon and Brody are staying back we'll be okay." She assured me.

We both enter the car blasting the music rather to loud for my liking. Violet speeds down the road singing on top of her lungs.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me! Don't cha wish she was violet! Don't cha!" I burst out in laughter as Violet bobbed her head to the music.

Adding her own lyrics there was more though.

"I came in like a Violetttttt!" She shouts out. By now I am in full out tears of laughing so hard.

As she sings really a couple in a car next to us looks horrified. Violet looks over to them and smiles.

"You guys are jealous because you can't have a violet in your life!" She shouts at the showing them the peace sign.

Hours later of laughter my cheeks and stomach hurts. Violet drags me to the airplane pushing me down on the chair.

"Okay this game is simple you have to figure out the riddles of every cards." She trails off as I studied her for a bit.

This must be a serious came to fly back to our hometown for it.

"Each riddle has a location for you to go and find the other cards." She explains as I begin to get excited.

"I'll be playing the game with you also." She adds as I smile. I lay my head back so I can take a small nap. Of course Violet is sleeping already with a few snores.

I closed my eyes.

A W A K E N

I open my eyes to see violet staring down at me smiling. "Ahhhh!" I scream falling out of the chair. "Are you ready?" She asks.

I rub my face as she handed me the card. It's a pink card I slightly open it as I bit down on my lip.

'You're beautiful and you're fine go to the first place I knew you were mine.'

A small smile appeared on my face. Landon is on this too.

"We have to go to where my father house use to be." I tell her while yawning.

We rush out of a plane too see Violet getting into a random red mustang. "Are you stealing a car?" I asked in shock.

She smirks. "No Ash." She responds turning the key as the car starts up. "Seriously, how loaded is you and your cousin?" I ask in shock.

Her smirk only grew bigger. "I don't have a manhood but for my cousin you should know." She teases me.

"I mean he fuc-." I cut her right off by covering my ears. "I was talking about money!" I shout as she drives down the highway.

"Oh that! We're just rich." She shrugs turning the street. "So has the sex life became better?" She ask winking I glare at her.

Violet and her random questions.

"Yes." I mumbled blushing really red right now. I turn to violet whose smirking but focusing on the road.

"How about you? Has it gotten better?" I ask as her eyes went big and she bangs her fingers on the steering wheel.

"Yes. Since we hardly have time because of the baby. So when we do have time we attack each other. Like hungry lions." She trails making another right turn.

"And let me tell you He is HUG-." I cut her off noticing the burnt marks on the field. The two other houses are still up.

"We're here!" I shout running out the car. Violet is tailing behind me. I found the small cement path leading into the woods.

I walk deeper into the woods as the memory flood back.

I twist their arms hearing it crack. I stand above them smiling bright. "You both are worthless getting beat up by a girl." I hear a deep voice from behind me.

I turned around in shock to see A tall guy with bright blue eyes. All of sudden my wolf side begin to jump in excitement.

I sniff the air and automatically smelled Cinnamon. I can see the handsome guy looking at me in shock but his bright blue eyes turned darker.

I found the beautiful pond with a card floating on top of the water. Of course i grab it and opened it.

'I know I created your first nightmare I'm sorry I should of show more how much I care.'

It says as I look up to violet. "The old House." She responds. We both run back to the car.

I wonder what this scavenge hunt is about...