I'm sorry but I don't love you...

(Levy's POV)

I woke up and the lower half of my body felt sore from the previous nights events. I could feel myself go red at the thought until I felt rhythmic breathing on the back of my neck. I turned around and smiled at the sleeping mage next to me. He looked so cute!

I started stroking his long black hair and I could see him smile in his sleep.

He was so adorable when he was sleeping!

(Gajeel's POV)

I could feel someone stroking my hair when I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light before I saw Levy smiling at me.

"Morning Gajeel"

"Morning Shrimp" I replied and she sat up.

I evilly smirked at her and she looked at me confused. I then looked down and back up and she did the same, then she realised...

She was still naked!

She then quickly grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it up covering her body while I just chuckled.

"Why you hiding I already saw everything" I said which made her turn red in embarrassment.

"I-it was dark then...i-it's more embarrassing now" She explained going an even brighter shade of red which could rival Erza's hair.

"Well who cares it's just me" I said and I teased her by pulling down the blanket she was using to cover herself.

"KYAAA! Stop it!" She shouted and I just laughed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower!" She said and she ran towards the bathroom and went in while I continued laughing. 

I heard her turn the shower on but she had forgotten to do one very important thing....

Gihee, she forgot to lock the door...

(Levy's POV)

I was finally free of Gajeel's teasing I thought to myself and I turned on the shower. 

The warm water felt so good. I went to go grab my shampoo before a certain Iron dragon slayer stepped into the shower and pushed me against the cold tilled wall.

"Gaje-" I was cut off when he pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me passionately. 

I immediately forgot I was mad at him and linked my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. We parted for air before I was pulled into another kiss.

He  licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. We battled for dominance but I obviously lost. I could feel his tongue exploring everywhere in my mouth before we parted one again with the need for air.

He had pulled me away from the cold wall and turned me around so my back faced him, only to start kissing down my neck. He kissed the spot he had bitten yesterday making me wince in pain but also moan with pleasure. He smirked  and I felt his hands touching me everywhere.

He was going down from my breasts to my stomach and was slowly going down to my womanhood, which I knew was very wet now. 

I felt him rubbing it before he thrust a finger in. I was caught of guard and moaned as he started pumping in and out of me. He then added another finger and I moaned even louder making him 'gihee'. 

I could feel that he was hard as I cummed on he fingers and he pulled them out. He licked them cleans and said

"You taste good" In a seductive tone.