We have 6 hours

Looooooots of images in this chappie cause I suck at descriptions 😂😝

(Lucy's POV)

"Wake up!" 

I was shaken awake as Levy shouted in my ear.

"Shut up Levy" was all I could groan as I covered my ears with a pillow.

"Lucy I recommend getting up before Erza tries to wake you" Mira advised.

"Fiiiine" I mumbled dragging myself out of my bed and looking at the clock that showed the time 10:45am.

After brushing my teeth and showering I decended the stairs in one of Natsu's oversized t-shirts and headed into the kitchen.

"Juvia woke up earlier then everyone so she made pancakes" Juvia exclaimed happily.

"Thanks Juvia" Wendy said instantly grabbing a plate and squirting syrup all over the pancakes.

We all ate our breakfast and cleaned up before starting to get ready.

"Ok girls we have roughly 6 hours to get ready, I'd say let's get our hair and makeup done first" Erza announced.

I began helping out Levy with her makeup as Erza helped Wendy and Mira helped Juvia.

I let her apply her foundation and concealer and I did the same for myself before taking over to help Levy with the rest of her makeup.

I did an orange eyeshadow look before blending in some gold glitter which went with the gold heels Levy had decided she was going to pair with her orange dress.

After finishing her eyes I applied a small amount of blush to her cheeks and a thin layer of a light pink lipstick.

"I think after 45 minutes you're done Levy" I said looking at the clock.

"Oh my Mavis! Lu-Chan it looks amazing!" Levy squealed as she looked at her reflection in a mirror.

"I'm glad you like it" I replied smiling at the bluenette.

After the next two hours we had all completed our makeup...