I won't be around that often

(Natsu's POV)

As Lucy slept beside me I pulled out my phone and tapped onto the group chat I had made.

To: 'Plan' Group Chat (Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, Laxus, Levy, Mira, Romeo, Wendy)

Me- You get the plan?

Erza- Got it 👍

Gray- I'm surprised you thought up something smart for once

Me- Shut up Stripper!!! 😡

Mira- I've got some jobs put aside for you Natsu

Me- Thanks Mira

Levy- I'm proud of you Natsu, Lucy's going to be so surprised

Gajeel- I've got a few jobs reserved from last week Salamander, you can have some of the higher paying ones

Me- Thanks guys I really appreciate this also can you guys inform the guild about the basics of the plan and make sure they keep it a secret for me?

Mira- I'll get the master to announce it when Lucy isn't around

Me- Thanks 

I turned off my phone and turned to my side to face Lucy's sleeping face.

She was so beautiful and I felt myself getting lost in her soft features. She deserved everything and more then what I had planned for her.

I gave her a light kiss on her cheek as not to wake her before getting comfortable and falling asleep dreaming about a certain blonde angel.

I woke up earlier then Luce and got up. I took a shower and changed into some jeans and a random blue jumper before making some bacon and eggs for me and Lucy.

I plated up the food and head upstairs to see Lucy still asleep, hugging a pillow to her chest.

It was too cute so I took a picture which I would try and remember to show her later.

"Luce, baby I made breakfast" I whispered in her ear shaking her lightly.

"Mhm I'm awake" she said rubbing her eyes.

"C'mon it'll get cold" I said as she sat up.

She quickly ran into the bathroom and ended up puking again.

I held back her hair rubbing circles on her back until she felt better and got up to flush the toilet then brush her teeth.

We devoured our breakfast quickly before we got ready and head to the guild.

As soon as we walked in the girls ambushed Lucy with hugs as I stood awkwardly to a side.

...girls...

They gushed on about how they missed her before whisking her off with them to a table to talk.

I met her eyes and conveyed that I'd see her later before finding the guys.

(Lucy's POV)

"Wendy told us that you weren't well, are you ok now Lu-chan?" Levy asked.

"Yeah it turned out I wasn't ill..." I trailed off.

"What was wrong with Lucy then?" Juvia questioned.

"...turns out I'm pregnant" I replied shyly only for the girls to go silent before squealing, well all the girls aside from Wendy.

"Nalu baby!" Mira said fantasising about what she thought the baby would look like.

"I'm really excited about it actually, I was really worried when I first found out but Natsu is with me and I trust him" 

"Aww that's so cute!" Erza said hugging me.

"The only thing is that I had alcohol at the party the other day and I know it's not good for the baby" I said.

"The baby is fine Lucy just no more alcohol until the baby is born" Wendy said and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"What do you think it's going be Lucy? Girl or boy?" Juvia questioned with a smile on her face but her eyes seemed kind of...dull, I made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"I wouldn't mind either as long as it's happy and healthy but I have a feeling that it's going to be a girl" I said putting a hand on my stomach.

"I'm already excited!" Levy said smiling.

Most of the time at the guild was me being questioned by the girls. Natsu had apparently already told the guys and they would fill the other guild members in on the news.

It was 8:45pm by the time me and Natsu decided to leave and I hadn't been able to look for any jobs that didn't require anything dangerous as I was too busy talking to the girls the whole time.

"Hey Luce, I told you I've got a plan about what to do about the baby and everything right?" Natsu said and I nodded.

"I'm going to be on jobs a lot for the next few months so I won't be around too often" He explains as we walked the streets of Magnolia on the way home.

"Can't I come with you?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not Luce, I'm going to be going on a few S class missions with either Erza or Laxus and I don't want you or the baby to get hurt" he explained.

"I get it..." I said reluctantly as we entered my apartment and I headed into my bedroom to change into some comfy pyjamas.

Natsu just stripped down to his boxers and pulled on some checked pyjama pants.

"I'll be with you as much as I can whenever I'm not of missions" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know and I don't doubt you at all I'm...I'm just really going to miss you Natsu" I said holding him in a tight embrace.

"I'll miss you too Luce but don't worry everyone in the guild will be helping to look after you and I'll be sure to message and call you while I'm on missions" he said letting me hold him tight as he rubbed my back up and down.

"Luce you're tired and you should sleep" He said to me as my eyes began getting heavy.

"When is your first mission?" I questioned as he lay me down.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning"

"Wake me up before you go so I can say goodbye?" I said but it came out like a question.

"Of course babe" he said wrapping his arms around me to keep me near him as we fell asleep.

—I am on fire with these updates! I know this one was kind of short but once again I need to get certain things out of the way before I can progress with the story line.

Anyways hope you guys are enjoying so far.  If you thought the drama was over you are mistaken as more drama packed chapters are still to come...

Please vote and comment and I'll see ya all in the next chappie

Love you all my readers 😘—