After the first week of Mating Season

(Mira's POV)

I ended up staying the night at Laxus' house (nothing happened).

I woke up to see Laxus lying besides me as my head rested on his arm. I smiled to myself and lightly kissed his forehead before getting up.

Laxus' giant t-shirt covered the shorts I was currently wearing and almost reached my knees. I had no clothes here so I had no choice but to wear it...I don't mind though...

I quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail, not bothering to tie up my fringe like I usually do, before I walked into the bathroom and found a spare toothbrush to brush my teeth.

I then walked into kitchen to make something for breakfast. I looked through numerous cupboards, and also in the fridge, only to decide on bacon and eggs. I quickly prepared breakfast and went to Laxus' room to wake him.

I sat on the bed next to him and when I was about to attempt shaking him awake his eyes opened and he pulled me beside him on the bed.

"L-Laxus!" I stammered shyly as my face was pressed close to his abs.

"Never thought I'd see you so shy" He mumbled sleepily with his eyes closed.

"Stop teasing me" I said quietly snuggling into him.

"As much as you say you hate it you know that you really love it" 

I didn't reply, knowing his words were bang on. I saw him smile knowing he was correct but I didn't care, this moment was too perfect to focus on anything.

"You made breakfast?" He asked with still unopened eyes.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Dragon mating season increases properties of all senses making them roughly 10% stronger then usual" he answered finally revealing his grey-green-blue eyes.

(A/N: you choose which colour you prefer, it's sort of a mixture of colours also his eyes are different in the manga compared to the anime)

"Ok let's go have something to eat and head to the guild" I said and Laxus and me both got up and walked into the kitchen.

Laxus ate his food pretty quickly and got changed. He changed into a some blue jeans with a black jumper with a small pikachu picture on it in the top left hand corner whereas I changed into my outfit from yesterday. Laxus then walked with me to Fairy Hills.

He waited outside as I had a quick 10 minute shower and changed into a light pink off shoulders wooly jumper and some light blue skinny jeans with some pink ankle boots.

I couldn't find a hair bobble so left my fringe down and just combed it to the side. I ran out of the building to meet back up with Laxus and I apologised for making him wait.

We walked through the town which was filled with Christmas decorations until we reached the guild. 

"Hey Mira!" Levy exclaimed cheerfully as I passed her table on the way to the bar.

"Hey Levy what you reading?" I asked as Laxus stood behind me.

"It's a book about dragon mating season, did you know that if a dragon slayer takes too long to mark his mate he'll may do it forcefully?" 

"Hey Levy can I see that?" Laxus asked and Levy handed him the book.

He took a seat beside her and I sat down next to him. I read the book a long with him.

Chapter 67

If a dragon/dragon slayer does not mark his/her mate during the first week of dragon mating season there is a high chance that they might forcefully mark their mate.