No crying Luce

(Lucy's POV)

I was pulled out of my sleeping state to the feeling of light strokes on my cheek coming from the person I was facing. 

I didn't open my eyes but smiled at the action and covered the larger hand with my own.

"Morning" I whispered.

"Morning Luce" I heard him reply before his lips pressed against my forehead in a lingering kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked opening my eyes slightly to adjust to the brightness of my room.

"9:05" Natsu replied after glancing at the alarm clock beside my bed.

"You feel ok?" He asked referring to my morning sickness that seemed to bug me every day.

"Surprisingly I feel fine" I replied, my eyes now fully open as I stared at the pinkette.

"Ok then what do you want for breakfast? I'll make whatever you want" Natsu said and a smile broke out on my face.

"What if I ask for something stupid?" I asked feeling mischievous.

"Well you're wish will be fulfilled" He said with his goofy grin.

"What if I asked for cake?" I said with a giggle.

"Then cake it is!" He exclaimed.

"I'm joking Natsu" I said before taking his hand from my cheek and pressing my lips against it.

"How about pancakes? With strawberries and whipped cream?" I suggested and he gave me a smile.

"Whatever my queen wishes" he replied before getting out of the bed.

"Thanks Natsu" 

I took my time getting up and took a quick shower. I then changed into a large hoodie that belonged to Natsu before drying my hair and heading downstairs.

"Lucy foods ready!" I heard him shout just as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" 

I instantly rushed into the kitchen and took my seat at the table to eat. 

"Is that my hoodie?" His questioned as he put my plate down in front of me.

"Yeah why?" 

"Nothing, it suits you" he replied taking his seat beside me.

Breakfast was over quickly as I practically shovelled the food down my throat at the same pace as Natsu.

"You could probably eat more then me at this rate Luce" he laughed before ruffling my hair.

"Well I am eating for two and this one seems to have your appetite" I replied rubbing my stomach as I spoke.

"I think it's gonna be a daddy's boy or girl" I added just as Natsu took the dishes to the sink.

"Then we'll have to have another after this one and make it a momma's kid" he joked and I giggled.

"Should we go to the guild?" I asked as he sat back down with me at the table.

"No I just want to stay home with you and do nothing" he replied pouting.

"Stop being such a big kid" I replied ruffling his pink spikes like he had previously done to me.

"Hey! You'll mess up my hair" he complained yet I knew he wasn't serious.

"I wanna go out and do something" I commented as I let my head rest on the table in front of me.