Old aquatinces

(Levy's POV) 

I had already woken up and started heading to the guild with Gajeels hand around mine by 9am.

Pantherlily was comfortably positioned against my arm as he slept, snuggled up against my coat, purring occasionally with a smile present upon his face.

"Why does it have to be so cold?" I muttered, shivering in my coat as I feel my teeth occasionally hit against each other in a chattering motion.

"It's called winter Shrimp" Gajeel replied and I huffed in annoyance.

"You know what I mean!" I exclaimed.

"You asked a stupid question so you got a stupid answer" Gajeel stated with a smirk present on his face.

I just huffed again only for him to put an arm around my neck and pull me closer to him.

"It's not much but you should be ok until we reach the guildhall" Gajeel said and I smiled leaning  my head against him as we walked.

Sometimes I liked being short...

As soon as we reached the guildhall I went to Mira to get myself, and Gajeel, a hot chocolate. I helped myself to some marshmellows and created a mountain of them upon my drink before throwing some iron screws into Gajeels cup.

Gajeel then took both of our cups to one of the tables at which no one was currently sat at before taking a seat and passing me my drink.

I put Pantherlily down on the space to the left of me before leaning against Gajeel who was on my right.

All us girls had decided to spend all day with the guys before leaving to stay over at Lucy's house so we could get ready for the party tomorrow together.

The guys were doing the same but at mine and Gajeels house.

"So what do you want to do?" Gajeel asked as I was mid-sip.

"Umm...you choose" I replied bubbly only to see Gajeel laughing.

"What is it?" I questioned only for him to laugh harder.

When he eventually stopped laughing he wiped his finger over the skin above my upper lip and revealed to be what was a hot chocolate moustache.

"Oh" Was all I could day with a sheepish smile on my face.

"So what do you think we should do today?" I asked running my fingers through his long black locks.

"How about we stop off at the library for a bit then chill at home?" He suggested and I knew he noticed the way my eyes lit up at the idea of the library.

I didn't respond with words and instead nodded vigorously only for Gajeel to smirk and place a kiss on the top of my head.

We headed out of the guild shortly after finishing our drinks and leaving Pantherlily at the guild after he had woken up.

I kept my hand attached to Gajeels the whole time whilst walking to the library. I  always liked to watch how one of his normal steps was equivalent to two of my own, it made me feel small but I didn't mind it as much as I used to after all Gajeel likes me the way I am so why should I complain?

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Gajeel questioned after a few minutes of pure silence between us.

"Just that you're so tall that it takes two of my steps to equal one of yours" I commented and he just smiled.