We're going shopping!

(Mira's POV)

I felt myself being sucked back into the conscious world only to realise the absence of a certain dragon slayer. 

I opened my weak eyes only see the bed empty besides me. I felt a small tug of disappointment only to look over at the clock which displayed the time 10:30am.

'He must have gone ahead to the guild' I convinced myself as I sat myself up against the headboard of the bed.

Just as I was about to get up the room door opened slowly to reveal the, all too familiar, large frame.

I felt a smile appearing on my face as my eyes met his.

"Morning, did I wake you?" Laxus asked entering the room and sitting on the bed beside me.

"No I just woke up" I responded leaning my head against his shoulder and closing my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Honestly ok but I admit I'm a little sore" I responded feeling heat in my cheeks only to receive a small chuckle as a response.

"You know you can tell me if I'm being too rough, I can be gentle too" He said kissing my temple as he finished talking.

I didn't reply to his statement, only blushed harder as I sensed his teasing.

Before I could think of anything to say he got up, kissed me on the forehead and went into the bathroom. I just remained sat on the bed as I heard water start running.

Laxus was quick to return and before I could object he picked me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom.

I felt extremely self conscious as my naked body pressed up against Laxus, despite the activities that had gone on previously.

"L-Laxus" I stammered out shyly in an attempt to question him.

"Just relax, I've just run you a bath it should help relax your body" He said.

"But I don't have any clothes or anything so I think I should head over to Fairy Hills" I reasoned.

"Yeah about that.." He trailed off stopping by the bath still being filled with warm water.

"What?" I questioned.

"Since you agreed to moving in I told Erza about it and she helped pack up your stuff and move it in here... I was scared you might change your mind so..yeah all your stuff is in the spare room..." He said a blush coating his cheeks as he tried to avoid eye contact with me.

I was silent for a moment and just as I was about to reply he continued.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for you  and did it so soon but I-I..." He once again trailed off.

I just smiled and since he wasn't looking at me he was surprised when my lips landed on his cheek.

"I love you" I said and I saw how his eyes shone at those three words.

"I love you too Mira" He said kissing the tip of my nose before slowly placing me in the bubble filled water in the bath.

"There's a towel on the rack here, I'm just going to go make breakfast since neither of us have eaten" He said as he exited the bathroom and I nodded in agreement as I slipped under the water so only half my face was visible.

I soaked in the bath for a while before I could feel most of the soreness leave my body and I felt refreshed and relaxed.