I lied...

(Lucy's POV)

I was thrown onto the ground in a deserted alleyway.

One if the random guys with Victor put up a barrier so no one could see us but the drawback was that we also couldn't see the other side.

As Victor advanced towards me I tried backing away but couldn't with the wall behind me.

"Oh I dreamed of this day, a day where I can do whatever I want to your perfect little porcelain body.

"Fuck off!" I shouted trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"I don't think so"

Victor was quick to pull me up by my hair and rip off my jumper and the top beneath it.

"Stop!" I shouted thrashing around in an attempt to get free.

He lost his patience and before I knew it he had hit my head back into the brick wall.

I shouted out in pain as this happened and he took advantage on that to pull of my skirt and tights.

He wasted no time taking off my bra and panties too and I was terrified.

'Natsu where are you?'

"Why would he come? He doesn't want you anymore" Victor said reading my mind.

"You're wrong he will come" I said trying to convince myself more than him.

"He doesn't want you but I do, become mine and I'll never leave as long as you do what I want" He said bringing his hands too close to my clit then I would like.

"No! Stop!" Was all I could shout out in fear as he pinned my hands above my head with one of my hands and began to undo his belt.

"Bastard! I told you yesterday that she's mine!" I heard Natsu shout out as Victor was thrown off me and I fell on the floor.

I hid my body as much as I could given the fact that all my clothes were torn and in pieces.

I stayed curled up in a ball as the fight went on refusing to look incase anything bad happened.

I felt sick and I just wanted this to be over. As I cried my silent tears everything eventually went quiet. I was then pulled against a warm chest and as I inhaled the familiar scent all I could do was cry.

"Y-You came" I whispered.

"Shhh of course I would" he replied wiping my tears with his thumb.

"B-But you..." I trailed off.

"Let's get you home first" He said before pulling off his jumper and putting it on me.

He then picked my up bridal style and carried home.

He put me on my bed and sat next to me before he broke the silence between us.

"I lied..." he stated.

"What?" I asked looking up at him properly.

"That guy kissed you but you were unconscious..." He said.

"Why did you... did you just want to break up with me and that was a good excuse" I accused both upset and now slightly mad.

"No! Luce I love you, I love you so much" he said pulling my into him.

"At the party I got really drunk after having a drinking contest with Gray, I got so drunk that when Lisanna kissed me under the yellow light I thought it was you" He said averting my gaze."I'm sorry, I kissed her back...I had lied solely because if I told you that I had kissed her you would be heartbroken and hate me"

He took a breath before continuing. 

"And I thought that if I ended it this way you'd think I was being unfair and eventually forget and move on, I'm so sorry Luce I just didn't want you to hate me and never want to talk to me again, I wanted to keep the fact that you trusted me, I didn't want to hurt you..." 

I was unable to speak so I did the first thing I thought of...

I slapped him.

He was bewildered but he didn't say anything knowing he deserved that.

I then took his head in my hands and gave him a long kiss conveying everything I wanted to say to him.

"You should have just told me Natsu... Sure I might have been upset at first but I know you were drunk and I can't blame you, if anything I blame Lisanna for kissing you despite knowing you were dating me" I said.

"You want to start over?" Natsu asked his lips hovering over mine.

"That would be nice" I said leaning in to meet him.

The kiss was the best yet. It was long and passionate as he nibbled at my bottom lip and fought against me for dominance of which he won.

I was lost in him as I linked my arms around his muscular frame.

"I love you Luce and, if you want to, I'd like you to be my girlfriend again" He said breathlessly as we pulled apart.

"I'd love to Natsu" I replied.

We spent the rest of the day together at my house, everything returning to normal.

I made lasagna and while it was in the oven me and Natsu watched a movie together. 

...A horror movie...

I was snuggled up to Natsu as I sat beside him while we watched the movie. As one of the characters turned to her son there was a jumpscare where a face appeared next to him.

As the face appeared I jumped, clutching onto Natsu for dear life like I had done to Levy the previous day.

Natsu looked down at me and chuckled as I pouted at him. He was then quick to spread his legs apart and move me so I was sat between his legs with my back against his defined chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist but whenever there was a scary scene he would cover my eyes with his hands until it was over.

"You really don't like horror movies do you?" He questioned.

"Definitely not, next time I pick the movie" 

"You let me choose so it's your fault" He protested.

"Yeah yeah" I muttered in response refusing to accept that he was right.

As we ate our food Natsu decided it would be fun to occasionally steal food from my plate when he could so I got a bit of food on my fork and made it seem as if I was about to feed him but instead ate it myself and watched him put on a dramatic act as if I had hurt him.

"I can't imagine where I'd be without you" Natsu stated randomly as we got ready to go to bed.

"Me neither" I responded getting in beside him and giving him a quick kiss on his cheek before lying down.

Natsu then lay beside me, him facing my back, and he pulled me into him. 

He trailed a few kissed down my neck before stopping to say good night.

"Night Natsu, I love you"

"I know you do but I love you so much more"

"Well I love you most" I retaliated with a smile.

"Well I love you...more than most!" He said and I giggled.

"That makes no sense you goofball" 

"It doesn't matter as long as I'm your goofball" he replied I knew he was giving me his signature smile even if I couldn't see it.

"Well good night my goofball" I joked.

"Good night my Luce"