You wanna be my date?

(Wendy's POV)

My eyes opened to see sunlight directly hitting them through cracks in the curtains. The light was blinding so I turned around on the bed only to come face to face with a sleeping Romeo. Everything that happened yesterday came flooding back to me and I smiled to myself as I watched Romeo sleep.

My gaze fell from his (adorable) face to his neck and I felt my dragon instincts taking over. I managed to keep my instincts under control, thankfully, but then Romeo moved closer to me and I felt his arm slip around me, drawing me closer to him.

My face was so close to his neck and I could feel my body acting on its own and my fangs were bared ready to mark him. I tried to retake control but I failed as I felt my teeth sink into his flesh. I saw him wince as I pulled out to see only a drop of blood, which I then licked away.

Romeo's eyes opened slowly and he moved his hand towards his neck and he felt the two holes.

"Did you bite me?" He asked in his half asleep voice.

"I'm sorry, it's dragon mating season and my dragon instincts took over" I said quietly looking down towards the mattress to avert my gaze from his.

He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head.

"It's ok, don't worry, I understand" He said before releasing me and getting up.

"You should go home and get changed" He said and I sat up.

"I'll meet you in the guild hall in about an hour, ok?" He said and I nodded.

I grabbed my shoes before rushing back to Fairy Hills.

As soon as I had gotten into my room I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom. I stripped down and turned on my shower to be welcomed by warm water splashing upon my skin. I washed myself with a cloth and my lavender scented body wash, stopping when I got to my breasts.

 I was always self conscious about my body, being so small. I was already 14, my 15th birthday approaching fast, and my chest was so small compared to the other girls. I sighed and thought as I continued to wash my body.

'what does Romeo even see in me? Most guys go for the pretty girls right? So why did he choose to like me? Not that I'm complaining...I love Romeo but why does he like me? I'm nothing special...I'm small for my age, my body is hardly developed and I'm pretty useless honestly...'

I continued my train of thought until I snapped back to reality at the sound of a some birds chirping by my window.

I quickly washed my hair with some vanilla shampoo before pulling together an outfit consisting of a grey and white striped top, a cute pink skirt with a bow in the middle, some light pink flats and two light pink bow holding up the two ponytails on either side of my head.