love

Warning! This one contains some mature scenes, so read at your own risk.

It was morning when Amber woke up wrapped in her husband's strong muscular arms. She knew she would need to get up before too long since she had training later but part of her didn't want to move from her current position, After not being able to be with Percy for so many years she couldn't help but want to spend as much time with Percy as she could.  Despite that, she doubted Athena would really understand that though so she hoped that Percy would wake up soon. 

Amber laid there waiting for Percy to wake so she could be released from his hold. She knew she could wake him if she had too but she didn't really want to disturb him since she still had some time before she would have to go. she relaxed as she waited for Percy to wake up. 

She could see that Percy was finally starting to wake up,  so she waited for Percy to release his hold on her.  before long he did although instead of letting her go, he wished her good morning and kissed her. Although that first kiss was short their lips soon met once again.  At first, Amber let herself enjoy it, but she knew she shouldn't be late so she reluctantly pulled away from the kiss before saying, "Percy, I've got to go I have training remember,"

Percy didn't argue, but he didn't exactly hide his disappointment either. Since she had gotten up Percy also got up, although he wasn't sure what he was going to do. There weren't going to be any meetings that day and he knew that his domains didn't require his attention so really he had nothing to do. Unless he heard a demigod praying for help the only thing he could really do was visit one of the demigod camps. 

Before she left, Amber kissed him and the kiss began to get more heated, but obviously, she had to break it since she couldn't delay any longer. Doing what she had to, she broke the kiss, but before she left she could see that although he was trying not to, Percy once again looked disappointed. Amber said, "Later," and her expression made Percy think that they might end up doing more than just kissing after she got back. 

Obviously, he couldn't complain about that so he didn't argue as she left. The possibility of what they might do later wasn't the only reason he didn't complain when she left, the other reason was that he knew she needed to be trained so she could properly fulfill her role as a goddess, and queen of the gods. A little while after Amber left Percy decided to visit Luke, he hadn't talked to him in a little while and he wanted to make sure he was doing okay after everything he'd gone through in the war.

Percy talked to Luke for a while, he could see that Luke was still finding his friends' deaths hard to deal with, but Percy knew from experience that it could take a while for someone to really come to terms with the death of someone they cared about.  Percy tried to help him but he knew that Luke would have to deal with his grief in his own time in his own way since he could only do so much and everyone deals with grief differently.

Percy Returned to Olympus After he finished talking to Luke, he wasn't sure what to do until Amber got back, and he ended up channel surfing Hephaestus TV,  even though he didn't really find anything interesting on. Eventually Amber returned and they spoke for a short time before Amber closed the distance between them, kissing him, and he eagerly returned it. They kissed for a while until they both knew that they wanted more.  

Making the next move Percy broke the kiss before Picking Amber up bridal style and taking her to their bedroom.  He set her down on their bed before joining her on it. They started kissing again but Percy was soon removing Amber's shirt. Not long afterward Amber removed his,  Percy started kissing down her neck as they continued, eventually he reached her chest so he reached behind her to undo her bra. 

Once it was off he continued kissing Amber until he decided to speed things along that is,  He removed what remained of their clothes with little more than a thought, and since he could tell by looking at her that Amber wasn't going to argue he thrust his hardened length into her. at the feel of him inside her, Amber shifted closer to him causing his length to go even further into her. He pulled almost all the way out before once again thrusting into her.

Percy continued until they both eventually reached their climax. After they caught their breath, they eventually continued, except this time Percy decided to tease her. That didn't exactly end well for him though since the next time Amber took control and did the same to him. After all, needing release but being unable to achieve it was not an enjoyable experience for anyone.

while they were no longer young by mortal standards  Percy and Amber were still devoted to each other, and how deep their love for each other was, led to them wanting to spend as much time together as they possibly could. like most other newlyweds this led to them having sex fairly often.  Obviously, they weren't together twenty-four seven since Amber had training and they both had their domains to take care of. 

Not to mention that they tried to make time to visit Luke as often as they could. In their spare time, they also had other things they would do, Amber would often read, and they would sometimes use the games room, visit with family, or watch Hephaestus TV. No matter what they were doing they quite often did it together, after being apart for so long Percy and Amber didn't want to be separated again since having to stay away from each other had been extremely difficult and unpleasant for both of them.