12

So, there is like, a ghost in my house. ⬆️ 👻👻

Percy's POV:

Medea, Naomi and I were in what we called the 'war room' where we planned, and were currently discussing my progress.

"You're improving fast, Percy." Medea informed my happily. "Soon, we will be able to complete your training, and you will finally be ready."

"When are you going to tell me everything?" I asked. They've known me for a while now, and according to them, knew me before my memories were erased, so why couldn't they just trust me with the details already?

"When the time is right." Medea replied. "We cannot risk the demigods using your current state against us, and manipulating you."

"It's not that we don't trust you, Percy." Naomi cooed. "We just have to be careful. We are so close to getting everything we worked so hard for. We can't afford any misstep. You understand that, don't you."

It didn't seem like a question, but she was right. I was overreacting.

"Of corse." I replied.

Naomi smiled at me. "Good. Now go get some rest. You'll be working a bit harder now that we're almost ready. You'll need to be at full strength."

I nodded in agreement, suddenly realizing how tired I was. "Yeah, you're right."

Naomi let me out, and shut the door behind me. When I got to my room, I was so tired that I fell onto my cot. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Naomi's POV:

I closed the door behind Percy, and turned back to Medea.

"He's strong." I told her happily. "This is going to work."

"Don't be so cocky." She replied. "The demigods are coming closer to finding us everyday now. Just two days ago the son of Zeus and his friends found a team of our best creatures, and sent them to Tartarus. It's only a matter of time before they find us. And Athena's spawn will likely be quite the little pest."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be so naive. I've already taken care of the girl. She won't be a problem."

"And how can you be sure?"

"I've spent my entire life making friends in high places. This, obviously, has many benefits. For example, when I asked an old friend of mine, Jade, to take care of the girl, she was more than happy to lend me her talents."

"And what might those 'talents' be?" Asked Medea, who was still skeptical.

My grin grew wider still. "Jade is a mixed species. The first of her kind. A quarter banshee, a quarter Empousa, and half wraith. A mix of different bloodlines to form something wonderfully terrible."

Medea raised her eyebrows at this, clearly intrigued. "And how will this keep the girl detained?"

"Oh, Jade will do much more than detain her. Jade can walk along side the girl, completely unseen, and whisper new thoughts into her ear. She'll amplify all of the girl's negative emotions, and can even possess those around Annabeth, so that they drag her down even more. Soon, the thoughts and hopelessness will consume her. She'll be dead in a week."