01 || Finding Hope

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Elijah Mikaelson got off his airplane. He decided it would be better to go to his apartment and fix his things before going out and getting himself a good meal. He didn't know for how long he was staying so when he arrived at the five-star hotel he took his three duffle bags up to the penthouse.

They're Originals what did you expect?

Once done organizing himself he texted his sister Freya he had arrived and was fine. She was the one who forced him to send her a text. He was her little brother, she could be protective. Walking out of the room he got into the elevator and look at the humans and pick who was it for the day.

°°°

Just five minutes away from the Nobel original's hotel, lived a 16-year-old girl. She was blonde with blue eyes. She was nice and simple and not someone who liked much attention. She had compassion, something not many people these days had.

Her name was Hope Stewart. Yes, Hope.

It's ironic because she had the same features as Hayley and Klaus Mikaelson. Because she, after all, was their daughter. The one they thought that had been lost and taken away from them. She was safe, almost, and a grown girl.

Hope was getting ready for another boring day at school, but luckily today was Friday and that meant weekend and she was looking forward to spending a nice time at home with her boyfriend.

Once done getting ready, she went downstairs

Once done getting ready, she went downstairs. On her way, she heard the front door open and close. She knew that was her father going out to 'work'.

The Stewart girl entered the kitchen after rolling her eyes at her father who luckily didn't see her and was greeted by her mother who sat at the kitchens table sipping her cup of coffee.

"Good morning mom" she told her mother with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Morning sweetie" the woman greeted but didn't lookup.

One thing Hope knew about her mother was that when she didn't look up, it meant he had done it again.