04 || An Anonimouslly Jealous Uncle

-Hope's P.O.V-

"No-ugh, Connor please don't. You know that if you go and threaten my dad he won't stop and as much as i would like you to threaten him to, you can't and you know it"i say grabbing his arm and pulling him from going out the door.

So let me explain what happened. When Connor and I were kissing 40 minutes ago. Yes, 40 minutes he's been insisting ongoing and kill my dad.

He hadn't pay attention to my glasses until we started to make-out and he wanted to take them off, but i stopped him telling him no to, but because i was too suspicious and insisting about it, he took them off, looking at the reason why i had them on in the first place.

40 minutes ago

"No don't take them i need them" i lied terribly. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Why? You're inside you don't need them" he insisted on trying to take them off

"Uh...they're part of my outfit. It would not look good without them" i said nervous and fiddling with my ring.

In a flash, he took off my glasses revealing my bruised eye. "I'm killing him!" he growled immediately with such angry face his vampire veins showed. "No, Connor please calm down" I say putting on my glasses again.

Now

"No, he touched you and I told you i would protect you and i let this happen. I am crushing his petty arms" he was starting to get a little red from the anger. I could see know the veins under his eyes and his eyes red again. I instantly knew he was losing control.

"No Connor it's not your fault it's mine, i got in the way, so stop it and calm down please" i said grabbed his hands creasing them softly. He breathed deeply nodding grabbing me closer so he could pull me into a hug. He was taller than me so my head was right in front of his chest where i could hear his heart beating calm down slowly.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we watch some movies" i suggested a way to get our mind off the bad moment. He chuckled at me. "Sure. What would you like to watch?" he asked.

"All you've got" i said putting my hands in the air jumping. "You know you could be very childish at times" he said grabbing my waist stopping me from jumping. I smirked raising my eyebrows. "Yeah well, you can be an old man at times" i said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Haha real funny. I'm getting the movies on TV you get popcorn and chips. Okay" he said i nodded and went over to the kitchen.

After making the popcorn i grabbed some chips and two sodas. Walking back into the living room my boyfriend was turning on the TV and putting Netflix. "Okay. Which one do you want to start with?" he asks.