10 || Sweet Young Girl

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As Hope was walking all stares at her she stopped once she saw an old man selling deep red roses

As Hope was walking all stares at her she stopped once she saw an old man selling deep red roses. She smirked and walked over to him, picking up a flower a smirk on her face she smells it. "Pretty huh" said the old man smiling at the sweet young girl in front of him.

Hope smiled innocently and nodded."Yeah they smell really nice, but not everything stays the same do they" said Hope turning her face serious a smirk plastered across her face that whoever looked at her face would have chills from it. She turned around and walked away but before she killed are the roses with her magic turning them all black.

"What the" said the old man scared. Hope kept on walking head raised high. As she walked past the bar/restaurant she heard a familiar voice. "Won't work. Hope was too stubborn before now even more" she heard the voice of her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.

Deciding she would like to see them she walked it smirk still on her face. Everyone in Max's turned their heads to look at her. She looked at the Mikaelson's and Connor. Their faces were priceless. they were each surprised to see Hope like this dressed in a black evil smirk on her face and no emotion on her face.

Hope satisfied with their faces walked over to them. "So, how do i look" she said twirling one showing her outfit. "What..." Connor trailed off no words coming out. "Good right, i know this color looks really good on me i think i should wear it more often" she said doing a thinking face.

"Hope, stop this now" said Klaus looking at his daughter in hope. Hope laughed mockingly and looked at him. "Oh daddy it will take you more than just a few words to bring my humanity back on" she said patting his cheek. "Hope this isn't you and you know it" said Hayley sadly.

Hope sighed and rolled her eyes at her. "Oh, Hayley really? And who are you to tell me who am I? Because if i remember you just met me" she said. "I think I've had time enough to know who's my daughter" said Hayley.

Hope chuckled darkly and looked at her. "Call me daughter one more time and this little conversation won't end up good" said Hope voice deep. "Hope" she flinched a little but you could barely catch it. "Hope, love look at me" said Connor grabbing her arm.

Hope quickly pulled her arm away not wanting the butterflies she had with him to come back. "What Connor?" she said coldly. "I know it hurts to lose the people who took care of you but turning your humanity off is not the solution" said Connor waiting for Hope would listen.

Hope looked at him her eyes widen. "But...it takes it away" she said acting as she cared. "No love it doesn't. It just makes it worst but we could help you. I could help you" he said thinking he had her. Connor grabbed her hands and creased her cheek.

Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley looked at her suspiciously. Nobody changes that easily, Hope seeing she had him grabbed his hand then looked at him smirking. "Really, i thought you were a lot smarter than that" she said before twisting his wrist hearing a satisfying crack from his broken wrist.

Connor grunted in pain then looked at Hope. "What the hell, Hope" he said grabbing his wrist and putting it back in its place. Hayley gasped and looked at Hope's jaw clenched. "Hope listen to me-" Hope cut her off.

"No Hayley you listen to me, if i see or hear that you all are trying to make me turn my humanity back on, i swear i will become your worst nightmare" she said before walking over to a table beside them and grabbing the knife from the table going behind the man who looked at her confused.

She put the knife on his neck and looked at them. "Starting with this" she said before she slit the poor man's throat open making people who saw the scene scream.

She grabbed a little bit of blood with her finger and licked it. Klaus and Elijah clenched their jaws while Connor clenched his fist. Hayley looked at her sadly guilt building up.

Hope turned around and laughed a little just to give it effect then walked out of the place to do who knows what?

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Can't believe no humanity Hope would kill the poor man's flowers. Well, she has no emotions so. Connor wanted to help her warms my heart because he's really concerned for her and for others. He knows her like the back of his palm but like this, she could be unpredictable. The Mikaelson's are starting to kind of see one part of them in her.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!