14 || Mommy

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Hayley walked into the room where Hope was. It had been a day since Klaus had entered and since Hope had just passed through a memory they decided they would let her rest before she would go next.

Hayley entered the room and looked t see a very Bored Hope sitting down huffing really loud. "Came to torture me, or what?" said Hope looking up.

She was weak. Not as weak as to she could talk or walk, but weak enough to no be able to rip the ropes. "I would never do that to my daughter" stated Hayley closing the door and walking inside.

"Yeah well it doesn't seem like it" she said motioning to her position. Hayley pursed her lips and looked at her daughter. "I came here to show you memories, but hoped we could talk before" she said grabbing a chair and sitting in front of Hope.

"About what? How you are so sad that you didn't get to be the mom you wanted? Well. guess i don't care" she said rolling her eyes. Hayley held back her tears as her daughter talked to her hate in her voice.

"I never wanted to give you away. I didn't want you to have the childhood i had," said Hayley.

Hope huffed.

"My parents had died, massacred. I was given to an orphanage and then my adoptive family came. They took care of me but when i broke the curse they kicked me out, with no care in the world" Hayley explained remembering.

"Or maybe you weren't the daughter they expected you to be" said Hope smiling innocently. "Hope I'm your mother you need to at least respect me. I understand you're mad at us but you're still my daughter and I'm your mother" Hayley was getting a little annoyed with Hope's disrespect.

"Like i said before my mother died. You? You're just someone who wants to take her place after years of having the chance to being one" snapped Hope not liking the subject about her mother.

She was the only one who Hope actually cared about with Connor. They were the only two who actually cared about Hope in her life. Her father? He simply wanted her as a slave.

"I understand you have no humanity, but don't you feel the lightest happy to have us?" says Hayley to her.

"Not really. And as you see family isn't my thing. My mom was killed by my dear dad. And my dad was killed by me. Family is not for me, they seem to leave me as soon as they meet me" Hope explained, and with that Hayley could see one of Hope's fears.

"You afraid to be left alone, seems you got that from Klaus since your mom died and your dad died too. You don't want to turn back your humanity because you are afraid of us leaving you, of Connor giving up on you, to feel the pain of your mom" said Hayley, and Hope gulped knowing someone caught her.

"Get out" said Hope clenching her teeth. Hayley stood up shaking her head and walked over to Hope. "I'm showing you the memories" said Hayley grabbing Hopes head.

"Let go" growled Hope and gasped as she was taken back to a memory.

Flashback

Hayley sat down in a rocking chair writing down a letter for her daughter.

"Dear Zoe or Caitlin or Angela. Your dad just asked if this is a love letter, I guess it kind of is, i thought I could write to you so that you could know how happy i am at this very moment. How much your father and I can't wait to meet you, I wanna make you a promise. Three things that I never had that you will. A safe home, I want to tell you that they love you, someone to fight for you, so there you go baby girl, I love you. The rest we'll have to figure out together, love mom" wrote Hayley a smile on her face.

End of flashback

Hope jumped back to reality and her eyes widen a little. Hayley saw her daughter for a moment her eyes show humanity.

Her eyes once again showed what they used to show. "Hitting me with a mommy memory would've worked if it wasn't for the fact I don't see you as a mother" said Hope.

Hayley sighed her hopes in getting her daughter back soon diminishes. "Why Don't you turn it back on? Hope, we are your family, I don't have one and I promised you would have one that lived and treat you right. My wost regret was ever leaving you, but I can make it right, we all can" uttered Hayley.

"Do you think I want a family? All they have ever done to me is give me pain. I barely had the love of a family, you can pity me but you should be really pitting is yourself" spat Hope.

Hayley nodded and whipped her tears. "Fine, if this is how you feel, I'll let you be. No more I'm your mom or anything, but if not take me as your best friend, cause I'll be with you till the end" said Hayley and walked out.

Hope sighed and bit her lip. A single tear dropped down her cheek as the memory had actually hit her. Not enough to bring her humanity back, but enough to hit a nerve.

"Stop it" she scolded herself and breathed in deep putting the tears away and started to make a plan to get out of there.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Hope is seriously not in the mood to forgive them or even give them a chance. No humanity vampires can be very heartless. I hope they can make her turn it back on because if she was freed like this, the world would be in danger.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!