06 || Hope Meets Kol

*°edited°*

-Hope's P.O.V-

"Hope open the door! Now!" my father voice entered my ears as he called me for the door

I sighed putting my sketch book down. It was a very peacful moment with me and my mind just drawing whatever was the first thing that occurded. And latley its been wolves. That's odd, but i like wolves.

Heading downstairs i could hear the TV. When I passed the living room i saw my dad sitting there with a beer in hand. SOmetimes i think he had so no blood in his system, but was replaced by alcohol. I have to say it concerns me at times.

"You know you could have opened the door yourself right" I say.

He chuckled darkly turning around to face me. "I know, but why should I? When I have you for that" he said smirking and I couldn't resist to glare at him.

"Excuse me, but I'm not your servant" I said crossing my arms.

"Are you saying i can't tell you what to do?" he asked starting to stand up yet couldn't help and stumble his feet.

"A little early to drink don't you think?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you snapping-" he was cut short by my mom entering and the doorbell ringing again.

"Hope, please just open the door" said my mother going over to my dad to calm him a bit.

Rolling my eyes I did as she told and was surprised to see Elijah on the other side.

"Uh Elijah hey. Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked giving him a small smile.

"Hope, I was wondering if you wanted to come and have lunch with me?" he asks giving me a smile too.