!!JUST IN CASE!!

PLEASE READ! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!  

So this is a just in case thing.

I have been hearing(reading actually) that Wattpad is going crazy and deleting people's accounts or fanfics. Now when i saw about that i was like WHAT?!! (just like in the gif). I have no idea why has it been doing that and I'm pretty freaked out.

For three reasons:

1. I really work hard on trying to make each and every one of you a good story for you.

2. I have amazing people and I'm pretty sure you will all like to continue to read my story or stories.

3. Not just my books, but other people's books i have in my library, i don't want for them to just erased because of my account getting deleted.

So, that's why I'm telling you that if anyone has Quotev i suggest you go and follow me so you can continue to read my stories(this is not to gain more followers, its for you to be able to continue reading).

Or

If you don't have a Quotev account, then i would really appreciate it if you would go and create one so you could still be able to continue reading my stories.

Like i said before in parenthesis this is not to gain more followers, but for you, if you want to continue this story.

This way if it happens(let's hope not) until i create my Wattpad account again i will post the link there and publish my stories here again.

Thanks for reading and if you went to Quotev it means a lot.

Thanks for reading i really appreciate it.

Let's pray this doesn't happen to me.

Link to my Quotev account:

WHORV06

sincerely,

-WHORV06