08 || Today, Tomorrow And Forever

°*edited*°

-Hope's P.O.V-

Do you know the feeling of losing someone? The feeling of losing them, that emptiness you feel the second they're gone. Knowing you won't see them again hurts. That the person will not be making memories with you, but they will become one. And every time you think about them it hurts, even if you heal, it will always hurt.

There's also the feeling of wanting revenge. Wanting to get that anger, the sadness off your chest. Especially if it's someone else's fault. I felt that. I felt so much anger, I wanted revenge.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up at Connor's sad face. "Hope," he kneeled next to me and my mother going to tell me something but was interrupted by Jonathan.

"I-i didn't mean to pull the trigger" he dropped the gun to the ground the sound echoing in my mind. Right when it stopped the gunshot and my mother's scream rolled through my ears again and that's when I felt it. That small flip inside me.

"You sure didn't" anger slipping out my tongue with each word.

He looked at me and then at my mother's body. "Hope we need to hide-" right there i exploded.

"You asshole want to hide her body and then what? Run!" i yelled at him taking a step forward.

"Shut up you don't talk to me like that. I'm your father" he said pointing at me. I could see in his eyes he was getting angry but he was also afraid.

I chuckled at him and rolled my eyes. "You were never my father. You were always a man with problems. An alcoholic man...a monster" i said taking another step. At the corner of my eyes, i could see that Klaus and Hayley were getting closer to me. I looked at them and glared they stopped and looked at me worriedly.

"This was supposed to be you the one on the floor, not her. You were always a waste of time. But she decided to be stupid enough and stay with you. The moment those people gave you to us we should have left you there!" he spat my way literal spit coming out of his mouth.

"What do you mean?" my voice cracked.

"You are adopted okay, adopted you were never apart of this family" my eyes widened at this.

"But-you is just trying to make me guilty-this-this is not true" i shook my head in denial because even if I didn't like him I could not have been adopted.