05 || Pounding Heart

-3rd person's P.O.V-

The Mikaelson had finally arrived in New Jersey where Elijah currently was.

Klaus looked down at his phone to check the address Elijah had sent him about his apartment location. "So, Nik where off to?" asked Rebekah for the 3rd time since they have arrived.

Klaus sighed annoyed. "Rebekah, as much as i want to see my own daughter i need to think. So, could you please stop asking questions" stated Klaus turning around to keep on walking.

Hayley felt as if she was going to explode. She has never felt so nervous in her life, but what could you expect? Seeing your daughter after years makes you nervous. Especially her not knowing who you were to them.

'What if she doesn't want to do anything with us?'

'What if she doesn't believe us?'

'What if-'

Her thoughts were cut off by Klaus swinging his arm over her shoulder. "Love, your heart is beating really hard and the fact that our hearts don't particularly beat yours is pounding" said Klaus smirking at her.

Don't get him wrong he is to really nervous but it seems like he could control himself more than her. He also had his head filled with doubts, but he kept it cool and wished for the best. He couldn't bear the thought of his own daughter hating him for a mistake he made on leaving her thinking she would be safe.

"Well, Klaus, as you can see i am dying to see my daughter and so are you so hurry your ass up and get the car" said Hayley smirking. It was funny that she and Klaus have a good relationship even though they are not together and have the same child.

Klaus chuckled and motioned over to their car. "This way. And Rebekah you are sitting on the back" said Klaus getting in the driver's seat. Rebekah sighed but didn't argue.

"Come on sister that way we can talk more" said Kol trying to annoy Rebekah.

"No thanks. I'd rather be staked than to talk to you for a whole ride" she answered with a sweet smile getting in the car followed by Finn and Freya. Kol's smirk fell but got in the car the same as Hayley who of course was on the passenger seat.

°°°

Elijah was sitting in his living room reading a book. He was also thinking about going to visit Hope, invite her to eat and maybe there he can present Klaus and Hayley.

As he read his book his eyes averted to the door where he heard the doorbell rang. The Original got up and his brown eyes watching as his siblings and Hayley stood their bags beside them and bright smiles that also looked worried. "Hello brother"