15 || Love And Loved

°*edited*°

-3rd person's P.O.V-

The door creaked a little as the young-looking boy opened the door. His eyes instantly stopping at the blonde whose head was bent down.

She was asleep he noticed and softly closed the door. Bending down so he could take a look at the one face in his years of living he had found the peace he needed. The one person he truly loved.

Hope Mikaelson was the one thing Connor loved nothing else. Cause after the death of his family he had no more hope in himself. Turning into a vampire wasn't something he had decided, cause he would never have chosen in having to leave his family behind.

In fact, no vampire with a heart would ever want to leave their family behind. Knowing that you will keep on living on the same age stuck looking the same. And them growing old having children, now that was a heartache.

It was a secret that Connor did feel bad that dating Hope meant not giving her the family she wanted. He knew that he couldn't have kids being a vampire.

Well, at least he thought that it was a secret because Hope knew how he felt. Even when her young she knew he had thought of it. They never talked about it until she confronted him.

Connor raised his hands and rested his forehead against hers, taking her to that one memory.

Flashback

Hope and Connor were cuddling on the bed in his room watching Netflix. It was Saturday and they decided to have a day together. It was hard for Hope to escape home with her father there.

But with a small lie of going to the library and some persuasiveness of her mother to her father. Hope got to go.

Her head rested on his strong chest as he wrapped an arm around her small waist. Hope was kind of amazed when she discovered he wasn't cold like the dumb movies of twilight showed.

In fact, he was warm and it was just perfect for her. Hope wasn't fond of coldness, so anytime she was cold and he was around they would always be close together.

Watching the movie "Love, Rosie" and they were in the moment when she was giving birth which was funny for Hope. Connor smiled looking down at Hope laughing.