03 || They've Found Her

New Orleans

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Klaus was shook. His body was frozen at the words his brother spoke. His amusement made him forget he still had Elijah on the phone.

"Niklaus are you still there?" asked Elijah concerned.

"Uh yes, brother I've got a go" Klaus hang upon and his first thought was to share the news with the mother of his daughter.

"Hayley! Hayley!" he yelled jogging down the stairs.

"Stop with the yelling!" she came out of the living room rolling her eyes. "Wow, you finally got out of that room. What is it this time?" she sarcastically says crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at the hybrid father.

"Elijah just called-"

"Elijah? What did he say? Is he coming back?" she sounded desperate and a little angry too. He was her source of comfort when Klaus couldn't, after the disappearance of Hope. Him leaving was a hard decision he took and for her too. And even if she wanted for him to have a break, she also thought of how that meant leaving her and then having no other than Klaus to speak with since the others were mostly out.

"Let me finish," he pursed his lips wanting to tell her but with her cutting him off that wouldn't happen. "Elijah called telling me of something we thought impossible" said Klaus and his lips started to curve into a smile.

Hayley raised both eyebrows now confused at his facial expression. He hasn't shown in years. Not even a sarcastic one. Deep down she could only think of one thing, but giving herself hope wasn't good for her state.

"Hurry up i don't have time for this" she said gesturing to continue. Klaus sighed and walked over to her and putting his hands on either side of her head looking deep into her eyes and showing all but hope. Her green eyes didn't show anything else but grief, anger, and sadness. They had dimed their light color too.

"Hayley..." he started.

"What Klaus?!" she said more eagerly.

"He's found her...Elijah found Hope"

The simple sound of those words together took seconds to break the hybrid mother into tears falling like a waterfall. They've been screaming to come out and now they have. But what she thought would be tears of sadness, they were actually of happiness. Klaus smiled at her and pulled her into a hug feeling a teardrop from his eyes too.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" asked Rebekah walking in with shopping bags in hand.

Klaus and Hayley pull from the hug and looked over at Rebekah with big smiles on their faces. "Yeah, we can hear Hayley's cries all the way to our rooms" said Kol coming down the stairs with Finn behind him. They were worried something had happened.

"Elijah found Hope" Klaus didn't even put suspense to it he just threw it out. How could he not? It was his daughter they had finally found.

Rebekah dropped her bags and ran over to Klaus crushing him into a big hug. Happy for his brother to have found his daughter and her niece.

Kol was ecstatic. He had to put down the glass of Bourbon on the table before he dropped it.

And dear old Finn was smiling of course he was happy too but didn't jump around as Rebekah did.

"Nik. This is amazing news!" said Rebekah hugging Hayley this time.

Kol and Klaus looked at each other and the little brother walked over to his big brother and hugged him. "We finally found her Nik. You finally found your Hope" said Kol with watery eyes. Finn walked over to Klaus and hugged him too.

"So when do we get to meet her?" Rebekah has loved Hope so much ever since she was born, ever since she took care of her when a baby. She was not going to wait any longer.

"Tomorrow in the morning. We're going to New Jersey" he told them.

"Perfect! I'll go pack" said Rebekah hugging Klaus again. Pulling away she dragged Kol and Finn with her.

Klaus and Hayley looked at each other and hugged again. "We finally found her. My baby girl" said Hayley tears coming out again. A mother has never-ending tears for a lost child.

"We finally found my littlest wolf" he said.

"Are you seriously going to call her that?" Hayley chuckled since he called her 'Little Wolf' and now called Hope 'Littlest Wolf'

"Well, she may not be that little anymore but she is still my baby" said Klaus smirking. Hayley shook her head and said goodnight and went to her room.

Klaus smiled and went upstairs to prepare everything for tomorrow. They all were super happy to finally have Hope back with them.

That night the Mikaelson's and Hayley went to sleep nervous and content. None of them couldn't wait to leave tomorrow especially Klaus and Hayley.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Klaus and Hayley know! Alongside the others too! Yayy I'm so excited about this ugh i can't wait for them to meet dear old Hope.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!