Happy New Year.

Your P.O.V

"And there goes the next one" the mc said.

You and your friend were inside a huge and costly club. You friend Sara's dad owns this club so as today is new year you both came here free.

"Ohhhhhhhh.........this player is knocked out. SOOOOOO who will come Nextttt???" The mc almost yelled through the mic.

"ME" "ME"

as you screened me, there was someone else who shouted too.

You looked at the owner of the voice but you were not able to see his looks.

"Seems like it's going to be really amazing ~~" the mc teases.

You got up from your seat and walked up towards the stage.

"Choi Lychee" you said and shook your hands with the mc.

When the other competitor came everyone started to whisper and it almost became silent.

"Isn't the the famous young CEO of the only Byun Company. Oh....nice meeting you sir we ate glad you want to play with us" the mc said.

Your eyes widen up in shock. Byun Baekhyun the famous, bachelor, young CEO who never dated and with his own hard work he build up the company. Not taken up from his parents.

"So bet whatever you want" the mc spoke again.

"Virginity"

you said straight-forwardly as everyone eyes shot up in shock.

          Even some gasp was also heard from the audience.

He seemed very shock. Like didn't expected that and his eyes......was saying something else. Like pain, loneliness, love and softness.

He warmly smiled at you and said "Company"

"WHAT??? You have worked hard for that. Please don't" you said being shocked.

He chuckled lowly and said.  "You didn't changed" he said

"Fine go AHEADDDD" the mc yelled.

Now you were confused what he meant. What didn't changed? But now you only knew that you need to lose.

You don't want him tp lose his soo big company. He really has worked hard for it.

"Hey...I'm already two glass away" Baekhyun said.

I blinked away my thought's and started to drink.

1st glass

2nd glass

3rd glass

4th glass

5th glass
.
.
..

.
......
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
...
.

.
.21th glass.

The glasses were not small. It was big and you are losing your control.

You throw the glass away and screened

"I'M DONEEE"

There were cheers everywhere....and Baekhyun smirk not even being a bit tipsy.