Agent.

"Hm.. I know about that you know........yes.......ha! Not from me....... Lets see bish....... Oh I'm on a grocery shop....... Yup....... And actually taking some stuff........ My fridge is empty dude....... Yeah yeah yeah........... Hm.... "

(People around you were giving you weird glances. Ofc they would when they would see a young girl talking to herself but later notices the small Bluetooth device fixed on her ear. You were talking through that across the whole lot small supermarket.)

(You were talking with your best friend Chanyeol. He is a head boss of the police department. He was proud of his job. You happened to come across him when your cousin decided to date. So you both became best friends after recognizing that both of you went to the same high school in earlier days.)

"Yes ofc tiny........ Haha..... Tiny name actually suits you........ Oh my cousin did said you being big in some areas......... Aigoo fine fine........ But listen you have to send me those information soon alright......... Okay chocolate chip done........ Bye yoda"

(And you disconnected the call. You picked some more items on the snack counter before going to that vegetable section. Before you could pick up those tomatoes you spotted a guy. He was also picking up veggies in his basket. And so you pointed your gun on his head.)

(The people beside you gasped and the boy to looked at you with narrow eyes. Seemed that guy was not afraid of that gun. But your eyes roamed across. You slowly kept your basket on the table and looked around being cautious. The public was all scared. The security to came but can't risk someone's life.)

(Before the guy could knock u down, you shot down on someone's leg. He growled in pain. All the other people were about to help and run but....)

"Stop everyone. He's a thief. Security catch him" You said.

"Who the heck are you to tell is something like that" One of the security guy asked being terrified.

"I'm am Kang Yunhi, The co-head of Detective board" When you announced everyone was shocked.

"Good Job Yunhi" The guy whom you pointed the gun said.

He removed his mask and you all with the other people gasped together.

"It's Sir Byun" "Oh Lord so handsome" "Never thought of seeing him here"

"Sir.... Uh" You brought your hand back down  and lowered your head.

"Catch him" Baekhyun announced.

"I need to talk with you in the office, come" Baekhyun said in a bossy way with a smirk.

And you flustered.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So that was the trailer of my new upcoming one shot. I hope you liked it. Tell me okay.

So well I know you guys are waiting  for the updates of "Misunderstanding P3" And "Me, Myself P2".

But I'll take some time. Becoz firstly my cell phone is broken.
Secondly my exams are banging at my door.
And thirdly I'm idea-less. I mean I don't have any idea what to put on those parts.

So I hope you readers would really support me and give me some time.

So yeah tell you who wants this shot.

And thank you for supporting me so much. It means a lot to a writer.

Saranghae readers
BT.