Love Zone <M>

"Jagiya~~~~ where are you? Your Yeobo is here~~~~......omo Jagiya~~ where are you" Baekhyun sang playfully.

Shin Young giggled and kept sitting on the kitchen tool reading her book about legends.

"Shimmy shimmy ~~~" Baekhyun sang roaming inside the living room.

Shin Young shook her head and closed her book. She the walked out of the kitchen and saw Baekhyun sitting on the sofa half naked.

"Yah!! Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Shin Young covered her eyes turning around.

Baekhyun tip toed towards her and backed hugged her.

Shin Young had goosebumps when Baekhyun removed her hair on her right shoulder and kissed the nape of her neck.

"W-what are y-you do-doing Baek-hyun?" Shin Young shuttered.

"I'm kissing my wife. Is there anything wrong Mrs. Byun?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Baek! I've to cook dinner aren't you hungry?" Shin asked.

"After dinner you won't allow me. I'm free now and today I won't leave you"  Baekhyun said and lifted she on his left shoulder.

Shin squeal a little but moaned when Baekhyun spanked her butt cheek.

"Baekhyun? Not tonight" shin said

"You are not on your period. I know last time also you escaped like that. Not today" Baekhyun opened their shared bedroom door and threw her on the bed.

Baekhyun cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

"Are you scared?" Baekhyun asked..

"I'm insecure about my body" Shin speakes the truth.

"You are beautiful ~~ I know you are" Baekhyun said and gently pushed her on the bed.

Baekhyun hovered over her and captured her lips.

The kiss was slow and sweet.

Baekhyun licked her bottom lip and Shin opened her mouth for Baekhyun. Tongues fought for dominance and lastly Baekhyun won tasting her.

Baekhyun left her swollen lips and kissed her left cheek and then her jawline and ending up in the crook of her neck.

She moaned when Baekhyun bite down forming an hickey.

"I'll remove your clothes" Baekhyun said and slowly removed her top exposing her chest.

Baekhyun kissed down and unhooked her bra throwing it at a distance.

"Baek~~" shin whispered.

"Don't worry you are beautiful" Baekhyun said and sucked her left nipple. Shin moaned out loudly arching her back.

Baekhyun hold her waist tightly and continued to suck like a hungry baby.

His left hand was massaging her right breast and Shin was loving the pleasure.

Baekhyun left her swollen nipple and went up to kiss her lips.

"I love you and trust me" baekhyun said and kissed her lips again.

"I do" Shin smiles.

Baekhyun then went down and left several hickeys on her chest, on her breasts and on her flat tummy.

Shin young was a moaning mess but she liked it.

Baekhyun then lifted up her left leg on started to kiss her inner thigh.

Baekhyun then slide down her skirt leaving her wet panty there.

Baekhyun started to kiss her inner thigh leaving several hickey's there and lastly kissed her clothed pussy.

Shin young moaned.

Baekhyun slide Down her panty and blew air on her pussy.

"Gosh Baek!!!" Shin moaned.

And without warning Baekhyun started to tongue fuck her.

Her throat pained from all the moaning but she still moaned.

Baekhyun sucked her pussy so roughly that it made Shin young Cum in minutes.

"Liked it" Baekhyun smirked and Shin Young flushes red.

Baekhyun removed his shirt and his skinny jeans.

His bulge was prominent through his boxers which made Shin young gulp.

Baekhyun kissed her on lips together with pushing his middle and index finger inside her tight hole.

Shin moaned in her kiss when started to push his finger back and forth till his knuckles.

He curled his finger's inside her making her moan out of pleasure.

"Ready??" Baekhyun asked when he pulled out his fingers.

Shin nodded.

Baekhyun kissed her eyes and nose and positioned himself in her entrance.

Baekhyun pushed himself and Shin Young arched her back screaming his name.

Baekhyun didn't wait for her to adjust and started to thrust in an inhuman pace.

Shin clawed her nails on Baekhyun's back still moaning in pleasure.

Baekhyun hit her g-spot again and again which made her horny and she started moving her own waist matching his pace.

Baekhyun loved the feeling being inside her. He pinned her hands on her side and rocked his hips in an inhuman pace.

"BAEKHYUN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I-I-I'LL C-C-CUM"  Shin Young screamed and closed her eyes enjoying

Soon after both of them reached their high and Baekhyun cummed inside her.

Baekhyun fell on top of her still inside. He slowly moved out and looked at her panting.

Shin young was panting too but still manage to smile at him

He pulled her and hugged her tightly. "You are awesome" he whispered.

He then heard soft snores and saw Shin Young was already asleep.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed her.

"I'll always love you my lovely wife" Baekhyun said and closed his eyes hugging her tightly .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPRINKLE HOLY WATER ON ME SOMEONE PLEASE.

I HOPE I REACHED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

faazilaraiza  UNNIE IT'S FOR YOU.

TILL THEN.

SARANGHAE
BT