Love You [M]

"You know ryt how much I love you and I hate when other's gaze down your body. You are only mine and will be mine forever" Baekhyun growled.

You were actually scared. You are only his servant and nothing else but why he was angry on you?

"Master I'm sorry but I'm not able to understand what are you saying" you said being confused.

Baekhyun stood up and pinned down you against the wall.

"You stupid girl why you flirted with my friends when they came here?" Baekhyun asked as his hot breath hit your face.

"I didn't master." You protested.

"Then why are you wearing this short skirt and this white blouse wearing your black bra, huh?"

You blushed

Baekhyun unbuttoned your first two buttons which showed most of your cleavage.

"Ma-Master what-what are you do-doing?" You shattered.

Baekhyun cupped one of your breast and squeezed it hard.

You mewled in pain closing your eyes, gasping for air.

"Oh my baby kitten is liking it.....(squeezes harder and you moan) oh look at you enjoying it"
Baekhyun said and smirked..

You hold his hand and wanted to push away but Baekhyun was much stronger then you and he took a hold of your hands.

Baekhyun lifted you in bridal style and when he entered his bedroom he threw you on the bed.

You actually liked his attention, even you dreamt of this but never thought this was going to be this fast.

You worked in his house as a housecleaning person and from the past mouth. He gave you to wear an uniform. He has around 4 servant's but he still hired you and the uniform was extremely exposing.

A very mini skirt and if you bend people could see your underwear. And the white blouse was like a transparent cloth and whatever colour bra you wear it shows.

Baekhyun is the CEO of Byun Empire and he has no interest in girls. But you don't know what attracted him to you.

Today was a day off but Baekhyun called you and his friends flirted with you. And you don't know why.

Baekhyun came towards the bed and handcuffed your hands with the bed post.

"Baby, won't you let your master fuck you?" Baekhyun whispered as he hollered over you.

Baekhyun ripped your blouse and slowly unhooked your bra hook.

He pulled that bra away from you and threw it across the room.

Baekhyun then buried his face down your breast.

"Your mellon's are so big. I feel like licking them everytime" Baekhyun said and started to suck your nipples hungrily.

You moaned out loud when he bit down on one. You arched your back telling him to do more.

Baekhyun came up and started to give you multiple of hickeys near your collarbones and neck. He found your sweet spot when you moaned out loud at a certain time.

"Mnnnnnnnn ~~~~~ mas-master.....ahhh~~~" you moaned.

"You are liking it?" Baekhyun teased. But before she could reply Baekhyun captured her lips and kissed her in a sexy way

Baekhyun backed at looked straight in her eyes.

"I love you" Baekhyun said and kissed her lips.