Hey Baby. (part-1)

"Hey Baekhyun go and see who the hell is ringing the door bell" Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah going...pause that Lu" Baekhyun said sternly and walked towards the door.

"Who could it be in this heavy rain?" Baekhyun scratched his head and opened the door. He looked left and right but no one was there.

"Aiish this streets kids!! Still playing in the rain" Baekhyun hissed.

But.....

Before he could close the door his eyes looked down and his eyes widen up with fear. Never in his lifetime he thought of seeing something like this.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Who is her family?" The doctor came out of the emergency room and asked the three boys pacing out.

"She-she is o-ou....our dau-daughter" Baekhyun shuttered badly.

The doctor gave them a weird look but nevertheless he said.

"I don't know if we could save her. She was totally drenched in the rain and her small lungs are full with water. I'm scared that she won't survive. Only prays can help." The doctor said sadly and went inside the ER room.

"Yah!! Why you said that she is our daughter, Baek?" Luhan asked.

"Lu, sorry but I don't know why I feel attached to her." Baekhyun said.

"But actually how you found her?" Kyungsoo asked.

"When I opened the door I saw that there was a cradle which was filed with water and that baby was inside it. I got scared and lifted her up. She was unconscious so I called you guys and directly brought her here" Baekhyun narrated the whole story.

Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded. But the question was that whose baby it was? Luhan's? Kyungsoo? Or Baekhyun's?.

{Time skip}

"Oh you guys are still here?" The doctor asked when he came out of the ER.

"How's the baby doctor?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think someone or something happened. Usually babies in this state dies but that baby back in is a fighter. Congrats triple parent, she has survived. After 5 hours you can take her home" the doctor smiled.

"May I know your name doctor?" Luhan asked politely.

"Zhang Yixing but call me Lay" the doctor smiled.

"I'm Xi Luhan, this is Do Kyungsoo and this sleeping guy is Byun Baekhyun" Luhan introduced.

"Oh! Really?? So you are the three billionaire son who are spoiled brats. But whose baby is that?" Lay asked.

"Ba-Baekhyun's...yes it's his. He is the fa-father" Kyungsoo lied. He himself didn't knew whose Baby it was.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Now who will take care of her. We brought her home but now who" Baekhyun hissed.

The baby was in Luhan's arms sleeping soundly.

"If my father gets to know about this he'll kick me out" Luhan facepalmed.

"Well yeah we can't tell our parents about this and we can't heir a maid nor our parents will get to know......w-what we should d-do" Baekhyun mumbled.

"Then let's keep her. Can't you see guys she is so cute and chubby. Let's keep her" Kyungsoo squealed.

"Then keep it yourself we can't----" Luhan got interrupted by the door bell.