Misunderstanding.

"Yeah I'll be there for two days one night. And I'll call u whenever I'm free okay" Baekhyun smiled looking at you.

"I'll miss you. " You pouted and continued to fixed his tie.

"Y/N don't be sad love. I'll be back soon" He tickled your chin.

You hold his hand and looked at his eyes. He cupped your right cheek with his free hand.

"Please b-be careful honey. I- I don't know h-how I'll stay without you." You sobbed

"Hey hey don't cry my lady. You will be fine. Suzy is there for you. Our little angel Hyun is there. You will be all fine" Baekhyun kissed your forehead.

"What if s-something happens to y-you? " You almost had tears streaming down your cheek.

Baekhyun wiped down your tears and kissed your lips sweetly.

"I'll be fine. This mission isn't too risky. I'm the leader of this mafia gang and I've to strong. But you have to be stronger for our son, for our love baby" Baekhyun cupped your face.

"I remember how lay oppa said it's very dangerous" You hold his hand which were on your face.

Baekhyun kissed your lips again and smiled.

"I'll be fine and everything will be alright" And then baekhyun hugged you tightly and you hugged him back tightly.

"Hubby? " You muttered from his chest.

"Hmm? " He hummed till hugging you tightly.

"Pls don't be harsh to your workers" You looked up at him

"But--

          --I know you are the leader and you have to be tough and strong but for me please don't be too hard on them" You smiled at him.

"U-hh okay okay. Don't worry" He smiled back at you and ruffled your hair.

He walks towards the mirror checking himself for the last time.

"I'll miss you "   "I'll miss you too"

Baekhyun kissed your lips and walked towards the cradle where his little warrior was there.

His son is only 4 months old. He swiftly picked him up and kissed his face.

"I'll miss you too Hyun" The baby smiles at him and baekhyun hands Hyun to you.

"I'll leave Mark and Johnny in charge. If emergency don't hesitate to call me." Baekhyun hugged both of you and took a hold of his suitcase.

Both of you smiled at each other and baekhyun left.

You looked out of the window and after some time you saw baekhyun walking out of the gate. But before he got inside his car he looked back at you and waved.
You waved at him back.

And he got inside the car and seconds later the car took off.

And you love your husband a lot.

And he loves you a lot too.

But...before......

Your relationship with baekhyun started with a very thin line.

Your parents were extremely poor. So they took a loan from Kim Jongin aka Kai, Baekhyun's left hand.

On delaying the date for the money to be returned, Kai took you away from your parents forcefully. He tried using you and you hated him a lot and still u do. He kept you in a cottage for almost a year giving you limited amount of water and food.